News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CX: Jailhouse Rock Game Thread

Started by mikey, August 11, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 11:03:09 AMAnd this vote from shyguy is just showing complete disinterest in looking to aid the human team and just wanting things to move on quickly. He makes the 3rd vote which might make him feel safe about his position in making it, but he offers no real involvement with it.

Voting just to speed up the game in a 6 player game??? How short do you want this game to be, you seemed eager to get it started.

I also didn't create a real argument from nothing. It was to start discussion and gain more info on tras which clearly worked

To speed up this phase, not the entire game.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Toby

Shyguy is looking fishy to me, and bds trying to turn so much on me doesn't help him. But he's being very very stubborn and idk if it's just because he feels like he can win this or what, because coming after me as a wolf here when I don't even die just seems like a huge mistake. But it's bds and I give up on him tbh so im most interested in shyguy and n1p2 I want to hear more from

Toby

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 14, 2018, 11:08:03 AMTo speed up this phase, not the entire game.

Doing one does the other so whatever

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 11:06:57 AMDo you not agree it's disgusting to vote just because you want the game to move quicker ?

No.
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 11:09:36 AMShyguy is looking fishy to me

Why? I voted for you because you're spending a lot of energy defending yourself.

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 11:09:36 AMim most interested in shyguy and n1p2 I want to hear more from

What do you want to hear?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 11:09:36 AMShyguy is looking fishy to me, and bds trying to turn so much on me doesn't help him. But he's being very very stubborn and idk if it's just because he feels like he can win this or what, because coming after me as a wolf here when I don't even die just seems like a huge mistake. But it's bds and I give up on him tbh so im most interested in shyguy and n1p2 I want to hear more from
i mean

if minecraft is any indication

shy is inherently suspicious
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ShyYoshiGuy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 14, 2018, 11:24:24 AMi mean

if minecraft is any indication

shy is inherently suspicious

Because you think I stole your stuff?
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

Toby

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 14, 2018, 11:18:40 AMWhy? I voted for you because you're spending a lot of energy defending yourself.

What do you want to hear?
Is that a bad thing?

You contributing more to finding wolves rather than latching onto someone else's vote

You kinda just appeared in, said nothing happened when something kinda did, and then wheeled someone's vote because you wanted phase to end quicker

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 14, 2018, 11:25:25 AMBecause you think I stole your stuff?
case in point :P

That wasn't what I was referring to, but your reaction does make a point.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

Im glad i remembered my login info...
Still at work but i had some time to check in here seeing as we arent using discord.

So.. please let me know if im missing something. Youre making it seem like im overlooking why this game will somehow end tomorrow?? This was my assumption at the start of the phase:
"The only way we can find out any legitimate information about someone is until they get jailed. I suppose if we jail someone, we can find out if they are Strongman or Jailkeeper, because there will be a reaction. Until then, we are only relying on meaningless banter (which, oh look. Some small comment was completely blown out of the water. I guess i should expect this from now on. You all are so rutheless..)."

Also, im leaning more towards BDS because its just silly how much they are backlshing Toby and everyone else. Im conflicted in the end though. If we jail toby, we get information; if we jail BDS, we get information. Its just a matter of who are we willing to side with for the day.
What Toby did with everyone and giving them reads wasnt bad.
Although i dont find anything in readig everyones first posts, it was an indication that he was at least looking for something to ignite conversation.

I normally dont have fingers to point until actual things happen in the game, but i definitely feel like pointing one at BDS because it seems like theyre dead set on jailing Toby. Shy is probably a little suspicious too, but he is relatively new to the game so idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dunno if this post does anything for y'all, but ill try to check back before the deadline.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Toby

I'm voting shyyoshiguy because I haven't liked what I've seen and I feel like he's an area where I won't learn very much more info on but I can learn more on bds as the game goes on

Trasdegi

That reaction test was useful to a wolf toby: either he could call me out, or he could pocket me (and 1 pocketed human is a LOT in a 6 players game), and either way he earns human point. It would also be profitable to a human toby, but less: a small reaction test can't really much convince others to vote. So, i think I would side with bds in this argument, but he was almost too agressive, so ... ???

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on August 14, 2018, 01:29:01 PMuntil actual things happen in the game

So for you, nothing happened? in 5 pages full of argument?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 14, 2018, 02:25:40 PMThat reaction test was useful to a wolf toby: either he could call me out, or he could pocket me (and 1 pocketed human is a LOT in a 6 players game), and either way he earns human point. It would also be profitable to a human toby, but less: a small reaction test can't really much convince others to vote. So, i think I would side with bds in this argument, but he was almost too agressive, so ... ???
how was i aggressive

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: Trasdegi on August 14, 2018, 02:25:40 PMThat reaction test was useful to a wolf toby: either he could call me out, or he could pocket me (and 1 pocketed human is a LOT in a 6 players game), and either way he earns human point. It would also be profitable to a human toby, but less: a small reaction test can't really much convince others to vote. So, i think I would side with bds in this argument, but he was almost too agressive, so ... ???

So for you, nothing happened? in 5 pages full of argument?

I mean if I was wolf I could just be as inactive as last game and not try and encourage activity

Toby