News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CX: Jailhouse Rock Game Thread

Started by mikey, August 11, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 13, 2018, 06:06:33 PMi mean it's blatantly there so whatever
look

regardless of his role tras would have said what he said

your claimed "reaction test" is of no value to anybody

hence what i said
:morton2:
tras is literally the perfect choice to make a false lead on
He:
1. Has something you could potentially pick up on that would appeal to someone who's not really active or otherwise invested in the game (the "Oh! Tras is always more excited to play when he's a wolf" thing, even if a more active player would obviously see how untrue that was; pretty much, you counted on people not being active enough to call you out on it, and yes, play as a wolf does tend to differ in active games vs. inactive games).
2: Is the perfectly blend of inconspicuous and vague enough to almost always be a potential suspicion.

Half of this is just you saying things that you won't budge on because you're bds and you don't care it's not true or what I say

I already explained what I thought I could gather from the reaction test, as a host in the sombra game where tras was wolf I picked up on lots of wolf specific behaviours he was giving off throughout the game. If you don't know how to do reaction tests then don't say they have no value lol. It was valuable to me I like how Tras behaved, it was what I was looking for

SO IT GAVE ME A TOWN READ, whereas no one else was doing anything so sorry for getting the game moving and doing part of my job

You're literally saying tras is the perfect choice as an argument against me yet I've dropped everything on tras so now I'm like ok??? Thanks for that part ??? If I was a wolf I would have put more into it and not dropped it but I simply got the human reaction I wanted and not fished for a wolf one...

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 13, 2018, 06:17:28 PMToby, just in case it wasn't clear enough.

Also, as a human, you probably wouldn't say "You using it against me is odd," you'd admit that what you did was weak but that you were trying to stimulate activity or something idk. My only worry right now is that Toby could be the Mafia Godfather (that might explain his outrageous play and over-the-top reactions as trying to get himself jailed), but I think it's worth jailing him anyway just in case he's the Strongman.

also i am making an active effort to say jail/jailed/jailing instead of lynch/lynched/lynching but it's a struggle

I always call you odd/weird whatever. This is a reach as frick

Toby

Because it's so clear it was a reaction test and I've stated it gave me a town reaction. Claiming early town reads in such a small game like this can be dangerous as a wolf because it creates conflict if I need to go back on it and change my views from town to wolf simply to secure a lynch on someone

Toby

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on August 13, 2018, 06:31:25 PMLike I mentioned, it really shouldn't matter to literally everyone except the Strongman if they get jailed or not.

Because everyone will get out the next day scot free.

If Toby rejects to getting jailed, then he is Strongman; if not, he has a 1/5 chance of being innocent.. (and with everyone else).

Also, Yes, inactivity, and also I work from roughly 7:30/8:30AM-4/5PM MST 5 days a week. If I don't talk when it's convenient for everyone else, I have a real excuse haha. I always check when I get home though.

I'd be willing to vote Toby just to start somewhere, however, BDS is going ham on starting off with Toby from something not really that big of a deal, imo.

You do realise that jailings still sort of work as lynched in that they help towards the wolf win condition if they're wrong. If you jail me today you have to jail the strongman tomorrow or we lose

Toby

Quote from: ShyYoshiGuy on August 13, 2018, 06:48:53 PMI don't know why we have to continue this phase, but if this is what it takes to move on, Toby. I don't like how you created an argument from nothing, but I'll go with it. I'm excited for when there's something real to argue about next day phase.

This is so lazy and disgusting and I feel like you're talking bout bds nd not me.

If you jail me and don't jail strongman specifically tomorrow we lose, so you do kinda have to think about your vote

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 13, 2018, 07:27:35 PMI mean, it is a pretty big deal. It's not only an indication of Toby's possible thoughts behind the scenes, but also concerning that Toby might have been pushing to waste a jailing and get the wolves closer to their win condition.

Then why the heck did I say I read Tras as town if I was looking to kill him.
I feel like you just see something you don't like and being bds are too stubborn to change your mind when it's clarified for you.

Toby

So this is what's happened

I did a reaction test making by making a dumb accusation ( yall pretend you've never played with me before lmao) and I use the reaction test to call someone town.

Bds doesn't like I did a reaction test with a dumb accusation (fishy because he knows firsthand how my reaction tests can start) and he doesn't like it because I COULD HAVE (but didn't) used it to make tras look bad and capitalise on inactivity (which isn't my fault and I literally said in my post how it was inactive and pretty much how I wanted more from people).

So I look bad apparently because of a 'could have happened'?

When in actual fact I just gave someone a town read...

???

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 13, 2018, 11:58:40 PMLOL there's still heaps of time in the phase so don't insta.

But it's honestly whatever because I can still yell at you even after jailed lol

So you know how last game I was quiet and didn't say much
If I'm a wolf why would I not just do that again? Instead I made a post which I knew could gather some friction but create discussion. Please don't be sheep
It's stuff like this that gets me to doubt you even more.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 12:39:25 AM( yall pretend you've never played with me before lmao)
i mean i'm pretty sure i've called you out for doing dumb reactions tests before

especially when you tried to do it on me and then acted like i was a wolf because i called you out on it

also the "gave someone a town read" was you backpedaling when you realized that what you were trying to do wasn't going to work

wait sweet jesus how many toby posts are there

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 12:05:34 AMI already explained what I thought I could gather from the reaction test, as a host in the sombra game where tras was wolf I picked up on lots of wolf specific behaviours he was giving off throughout the game. If you don't know how to do reaction tests then don't say they have no value lol. It was valuable to me I like how Tras behaved, it was what I was looking for

SO IT GAVE ME A TOWN READ, whereas no one else was doing anything so sorry for getting the game moving and doing part of my job
I mean, I don't think that's true, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

QuoteYou're literally saying tras is the perfect choice as an argument against me yet I've dropped everything on tras so now I'm like ok??? Thanks for that part ??? If I was a wolf I would have put more into it and not dropped it but I simply got the human reaction I wanted and not fished for a wolf one...
yeah
because he called you out

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 12:11:31 AMYou do realise that jailings still sort of work as lynched in that they help towards the wolf win condition if they're wrong. If you jail me today you have to jail the strongman tomorrow or we lose
i mean

that's literally what you were trying to do with tras until he shut you down

p sure i pointed that out already just sayin

Quote from: Toby on August 14, 2018, 12:32:32 AMThen why the heck did I say I read Tras as town if I was looking to kill him.
I feel like you just see something you don't like and being bds are too stubborn to change your mind when it's clarified for you.
see

i don't think you clarified everything
because it feels like you're trying to strawman me by answer a different argument from the one i'm making then acting like you've cleared everything up and i should be okay with you now but i'm not because you actually didn't

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 14, 2018, 12:52:01 AMIt's stuff like this that gets me to doubt you even more.

how can you not agree they are sheeping what the fuck

Their posts pretty much say it

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 14, 2018, 12:54:58 AMi mean i'm pretty sure i've called you out for doing dumb reactions tests before

especially when you tried to do it on me and then acted like i was a wolf because i called you out on it

also the "gave someone a town read" was you backpedaling when you realized that what you were trying to do wasn't going to work

wait sweet jesus how many toby posts are there

Ok what

What

What

The point of a reaction test is to look for a reaction and then come to a conclusion. Me town reading him was my conclusion not back-pedalling. You're just trying to turn this into something it's not

Toby

No one can change bds' mind lmao I give up, you're either seeing something that just isn't there or are just trying to turn this all around on me

Like I say tras is acting excited,,,, he made one post with no emotion and just answered someone's question, he didn't offer anything to the table yet. If you think I though I could convince everyone tras was excited like his usual wolf behaviour you're delusional and must think either very low of me or so high of me that I can turn literally nothing into its complete opposite and that's just not possible

Toby

And just because bds mind doesn't change doesn't mean you should agree with him.

I'm at work so I'm not looking into anyone else but I will re read the topic and see what others have said so we can actually get a real vote going because way too much time has been wasted on this