News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, June 30, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

i find it odd in you not seeing how mikey was insta'd before posting.

Olimar12345

No I saw he was insta'd, I just didn't know he was seer'd
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

I even responded to it:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 03, 2018, 10:00:47 PMWow I have a lot to catch up on. Did Mikey just give up? Wow
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Toby on July 04, 2018, 07:12:10 PMAwesomeYears is green

yay

What if mikey was Roleblocker wolf, but roleblocked someone without a role the first night. Then AwesomeYears is the other wolf but didnt use his powers last night and was steered green after the assumptions that were made on him yesterday in discord?

Am I making sense? :o Total theory here.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

antherid

toby seering successfully means last wolf is the shaman and therefore the ~only meaningful seer result is a blue one now

so yes that's possible

Toby

Oh yeah sorry I realise my yay is probably being read as a happy gays but it's actually just a I have a power I just used and makes not much use right now yay.

I just chatted with a few people and it's completely likely that since I didn't die the final wolf is the shaman and thus will stay green this game. If the roleblocker was still alive I would be dead and thc would have been blocked, or in at least a very rare weird case I would have been blocked.

So my seering is only useful for finding the herring, which I did not as now I will die tonight. So you can't really trust awesome any more than you did before

Nana1Popo2

So I'm normally against this, because I'm normally one that doesn't talk very much/has a busy schedule and doesn't check this forum very often (this week im off work).

However, perhaps we should vote off those who barely post so that we can widdle it down to the most active players? As in, the ones who constantly talk/theorize? Starting with Awe, then Brainy (even though you said you were going to be quieter this time around), Oli, (antherid is active on discord), etc...
It's pretty shitty, but like... until those people talk more, it's hard to get a reading.

:/

Nana1Popo2

Clarification:
I'm not entirely used to the forum game play yet, nor the 2 day discussion time as opposed to 5 minutes. So I'm more used to getting right to the point, whereas I need to wait for actual responses here.

So... that's what I have discovered tonight and shall just wait and not jump to a big suggestion like I just did.. :p

AwesomeYears

I'll talk as I seem to have actual free time to discuss.

I haven't exactly read through everything properly, but I'm assuming that Toby is a seer of some sort (either blue seer or wolf seer), and I'm not sure if anyone has confirmed this, but was THC the guardian or Tob-orko if someone can clear that up for me. And taking a neutral position on myself, Toby said that I was green, so I can't be the guardian or Tob-orko, which means I'm either an Arranger or King Sammetor. We don't know if Mikey was King Sammetor or Evil-Bot (unless he revealed himself his role during the voting phase which would be quite stupid of him if he did). Was anyone roleblocked last night? I wasn't.

Did I get everything right so far? I might be mixing things up.

antherid

Quote from: AwesomeYears on July 04, 2018, 08:31:19 PMI'll talk as I seem to have actual free time to discuss.

I haven't exactly read through everything properly, but I'm assuming that Toby is a seer of some sort (either blue seer or wolf seer), and I'm not sure if anyone has confirmed this, but was THC the guardian or Tob-orko if someone can clear that up for me. And taking a neutral position on myself, Toby said that I was green, so I can't be the guardian or Tob-orko, which means I'm either an Arranger or King Sammetor. We don't know if Mikey was King Sammetor or Evil-Bot (unless he revealed himself his role during the voting phase which would be quite stupid of him if he did). Was anyone roleblocked last night? I wasn't.

toby's the blue seer and THC was the guardian
you're right about yourself
we don't know mikey's role for sure, but there's no reason for the roleblocker (evil-bot) to not block THC and wolf toby last night (we confirmed that the roleblocker can block and wolf someone in the same night), so it's very likely mikey was the roleblocker
no one besides toby would know if they were blocked last night

Toby

Quote from: AwesomeYears on July 04, 2018, 08:31:19 PMI'll talk as I seem to have actual free time to discuss.

I want you to read the entire topic please, it's not really that long. And if you could supply your thoughts on a few players of your choice that would be nice

Toby

So brainy is acting disinterested in the game by saying they don't care if they get lynched for a few days no. But at night they wanted to try create a plan to make sure thc wasn't the night killl.

I feel this is action is a conflicting attitude with what braining is portraying by not caring if they want lynched. They act disinterested in the game, and throw their slot away, yet are prepared to put in extra effort in a gambit to protect a special. What are thoughts on brainy's inactivity and disinterest also being a gambit.

Toby

I want to see more from awesomeyears, brainy and olimar. Awesome and Olimar seem to be having to catch up on things and seem to be taking long gaps between viewing the topic, this shows possible genuinely business and not strategy.

Brainy on the other hand I haven't seen anything saying they're not reading or they aren't catching up, they're inactivity levels could more be due to strategy.

I'm most uncomfortable with brainy right now. But I do want to hear more from all 3.

AwesomeYears

Well there's not really that much to say, there's no way anyone from either team will get anything with their powers now (unless wolf is dumb and goes for some other poor sod) so now it all comes down to deduction with a bit of luck. Of course, the most probable solution to vote for lynch would be the inactives, since being discussive is much easier to come as a greenie than a wolf. On a fourth wall break and a side note, I wish more people had more interesting roles (and more roles in general) so that it didn't have to come to a game of Guess Who with Stevie Wonder, that's why this chatroom has become a wasteland so early on.

I'm never sure if I'll be awake when the voting ends, so I'll have to also go with BrainyLucario for now, so I don't decide to forget like in-game yesterday.

antherid

zzzzz

the case on brainy/awe/olimar is all roughly the same and it comes down to not coming out strongly against mikey/not taking a strong stance in the claim debate

brainy did express suspicion of mikey, but then supported mikey post-claim, but then hammered him anyway with like nothing in between, so ???

olimar just wasn't around and has the factor of mikey trying to human read him too, which i thought was to bolster his claim but maybe not because he'd started out trying to wolf read him

awesome is just kinda here

nana i've been human reading and seemed rather against mikey even as people came out supporting him. i've been told that mikey might not let wolf partners know his plans but figure they'd know in this case because the game kinda hinges on it with as few roles as we have. so thinking thc will come out in his favor, i don't think a partner still tries to express suspicion on him, and taking toby's side there felt like he actually was reading the argument

similarly to above i don't think awe would get to this point while talking to mikey and also just not knowing what the roles are as a wolf, though also unsure what to expect from him/whether he'd think to try to derp clear himself this way

not sure i wanna push brainy to L-1 even though dead game, so olimar