Nana1Popo2's Arrangements (Updated 7/5)

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 20, 2008, 06:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: PrivCaboose on August 26, 2009, 10:02:46 AMThanks :D
I look forward to your new arrangements :)

haha, thanks.....but i dont think there will be any "new" arrangements for a while.....im very busy with school....and band.....and other stuff... so the farthest ill get is to re-editing the piano arrangements i already have, but maybe....we'll see...if i can get anything done :)

thanks for your comments :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

You know, I wouldn't mind working together with you on an arrangement. I'm not very good, but I have the time to get things done, and it's the opposite with you. If you come up with an idea for a new arrangement, I'd be eager to work with you on it.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on August 26, 2009, 05:59:41 PMYou know, I wouldn't mind working together with you on an arrangement. I'm not very good, but I have the time to get things done, and it's the opposite with you. If you come up with an idea for a new arrangement, I'd be eager to work with you on it.

cool! yah, why not? :D
i have a few concert band arrangements started already...but havent gotten to em really.

so, ill pm them to ya when i get a chancem and take a look at em, and we an work from there! :D thanks!

oh, but one that i really want u to look at is "Jungle Mix" in my thread in the Home-Made Compositions forum. :) i have an explanation for what im lookin for like....enar the bottom :)

if u could help me, that would be AWESOME. :D thanx!! that is- if you would rather help me with my concert band stuff rather than piano stuff...... :p

Brassman388

How's checker knights coming along? I like the preview that you sent me. Just curious how that one was going.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 27, 2009, 09:30:07 AMHow's checker knights coming along? I like the preview that you sent me. Just curious how that one was going.

haha, well, the preview sent u is all i have done... i havent worked on it any further since then.....so..i hope i get more done on that with some help, and some of the others i had already started. :)

Nana1Popo2

ok, kind of a big bump, but the links are fixed.. for good, haha; thank goodness.

Shadoninja

Brain Age: Training
-the bass line in the song has a 16th note tied to an 8th, not a 16th tied to another 16th followed by a 16th.

-you could save paper by putting it into one page. I would recommend having the first 3 systems with 4 measures and the last 2 with 2 measures.

-bar 10 - reduce the clutter by only putting in the played notes.
-bar 13 - shift the high and low notes more closer to each other similar to the picture.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nana1Popo2

Thank you, Shadoninja! Sorry, I haven't had much time to look at the site or do any arranging, so Brain Age, especially, has been on the shelf for a while. But if i get the chance ill make those adjustments! thanks again! :)

-i didnt know people still look at my thread.. haha

Taser9090

I was looking at your other home-made arrangements. It's a shame you don't make anymore of them, they sound beautiful :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Nana1Popo2

^ Thank you Taser! Yes, it is unfortunate.. I'm busy with school and band especially, I just don't get the time like I used to... and Finale flips out on me nearly every time i use it... it likes to suddenly just "Not Respond" and then i have to force shut it down... :(

but I am trying! thanks for the feedback!

Nana1Popo2

Update! I'm working on a piece, but decided to use what I had and replace the sheet that is on the site.

[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Title Screen" - Nana1Popo2
MUS MID

-How can I convert MUS files to PDF?

Dudeman

If you ask me, I think there are too many grace notes. They're cluttering it up.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

To make a PDF, all you need to do is install a PDF creator program, such as PrimoPDF. When you've done that, to make the PDF from the Finale score, just go to print and, instead of printing to the printer, select the PDF creator from the list.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Ragster2448

^ I just figured out this about my Mac: You could do that, or if you have a Mac, it's as easy as clicking print, then save as PDF! So, here you go:

PDF

If you plan on modifying it, just tell me and I'll convert it again.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman