Nana1Popo2's Arrangements (Updated 7/5)

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 20, 2008, 06:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

What you do, is insert a hyperlink (second row of icons on the reply page, third from the left).
Then, in between the brackets you put what you want to show up on the screen. In Nana1popo2's case, he put midi between the brackets.
Lastly, on the first bracket, the one that says (url), change it so it is (url=insert your website here).

For future reference you could always hit quote on someone's reply, see how they did it, then back up or cancel and do it yourself.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Nana1Popo2

OMG!!! i finally found a link that led me back to the site!!! what did i miss? lol...

Nana1Popo2

yay! finished with my Jazz Band arrangement :P
i plan on bringin this into our Jazz Band at school (which im also a part of)

so..... opinions please! ^_^

im not done, with it completely, by the way, i still have to write in which part of the drum set to hit in the Drum Set part :P

oh, and thanx again for the Ending part, ALPRAS!

ALPRAS

The pleasure is mine :)

You want an opinion? Ill gave my opinion!
This Jazz arrangement is really damn great, (that entrance to the main theme with the sound that when you earn a life its so perfect :P), the instruments are well distributed and the song almost look like the original one. But the "look like the original one" couldn't be so good... if your objective is creating a Jazz version of the song, you should make more variations in the main theme, like rhythm, improvising (well, Jazz is improvising) and other additional stuff. Also, i think a voice in the song should be good too :)
Last thing - in the main theme, sometimes, the horns plays too loud. try putting them more piano
But the arrangement is really cool
For the 1st time in my reviews (ive made about 30 reviews in a lot of arrangements), this is the 1st one which Ill give a classification of 5*. Congrat!

Classification: ***** (5*)

Nana1Popo2

lol, cool :P
5, like 5/5? :o ... ^_^

ok, ill see if i can alter it a bit to sound.... 'jazzier' :D

dahans

well great arrangments but i think some chords in delfino plaza are not correct plz check them moreover i am not able to download your jazz arrangment :( i dont know why
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

ya, i know, they do sound wierd, k. ill go over it again with the original. :)

and, the jazz arrangement is fine for me..... hmm, ill try downloading it from another site :)

musicguy360

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 03, 2009, 08:38:13 AMya, i know, they do sound wierd, k. ill go over it again with the original. :)

and, the jazz arrangement is fine for me..... hmm, ill try downloading it from another site :)

did you make it with finale 2009?

Nana1Popo2

right now im sing Finale Printmusic. ok, i replaced the older verison of Delino Plaza, and i updated the jazz arrangement. :)

how does Delfino osund now? i do think it sounds better than before...

*EDIT* 1/6

also, re posted the jazz arrangement.

Lildigipoke2

my finale notepad sayan incompatible version? idk why? HELP!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Nana1Popo2

:O
i dunno, i use Printmusic which is two systems above Finale...........im sorry i dont know what to do.....maybe update your finale?

Cobraroll

Sorry to bump this, but is there a chance that you could reupload a few songs? If not all of them, at least Delfino Plaza, Song of Storms, Rock the Mic, and the Pokémon Route 101-103? I've listened to a few of your arrangements before, and thought they were awesome, but I'd like to have a look at a few more of the songs. Now I've finally got the software to view your latest work as well.
And as my piano skills have improved since I last looked in this topic, I thought I might be able to play one of them (OK, not Pokémon Contest, but at least something).

Thanks a lot, and (from what I can remember, plus Pokémon Contest, which I saved on my PC), great work!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

rush n kaos

i don't know if anyone else is getting this problem but every time i click the links it gives me an error page saying the file has been removed or something
i have a screenshot of a random one here (it's pretty big though) http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9539/filehasbeenremoved.png
i would love to listen to some of these, does anyone have an idea of what happened?

Nana1Popo2

few, good thing i checked back here, :P sorry, ive ben busy lately, last week of school......finals, etc.
now that summer break is here ill have lots more time to check the site :)

Cobraroll: ya, ill reupload all of the sheets, and thank you! :)
rush n kaos: same as above, ill reupload the sheets, :)