News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 06:44:36 PMThat's a lot less people than you suggested claimed to you. Just sayin' bubaroo.
I said I had each color claimed to me, not that 3 people claimed to me. If the third one doesn't count as a claim, okay, sure.
Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 06:45:25 PMIf you asked me directly you'd know or at least think I'm smart enough to realize it's an obvious trap. If you're indirect about it maybe you think you can bait me into it without directly asking. Simple logic there.
My head hurts.

I have no idea how you can possibly read my statement that people have color claimed to me, thus demonstrating that I could know colors in this game, as me also wanting to know your color. I do not care.

TWG Yoshi

At the end of the night I'm not going to die. If the people who claimed to me want to reveal themselves, that's fine, I think; presumably if I'm taken over, your claims are known anyway.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Fox on June 09, 2018, 06:53:28 PMI perceive Yoshi claiming to know one player of each color was a bait, but not in the way you suggest.  A casual indirect reference to that fact would be enough to have any typical player asking for more info.  If somebody told you they knew three different colors, would you not be interested in who those players were?  I for one would like to know who I am eligible for Proposal with, and if that is something Yoshi knows I would happily claim my color to them, because I do not believe they are the Homemaker.  I suppose it is possible, but I think they would be doing things slightly differently as the Homemaker.
I wasn't planning on selling out anyone's info. I did think it was a little interesting, though, that I'd arrived at exactly one of each color. If I'm doing any matchmaking, I think I would put it off until day play.

Currently it's dangerous for any one person to know a lot of colors anyway.

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 06:55:40 PMLike I said, I don't want people to get duped into claiming to the homewrecker.

You're making such a fuss over PM claims, sound the alarm!
What are we supposed to do? Sitting silent does more harm!

Bananas, cherries, apple pies,
I wouldn't be surprised if Mario dies~<3

TWG Mario

If TWG Yoshi is the homewrecker, they're going to die. If they're not, the homewrecker is probably gonna take over their account to get access to those juicy claims.

Dunno why you'd think I would die or get taken over at all.

TWG Fox

I am listening to Gates to Infinity music, it is quite nice.  I do think it is a bit worrying if Yoshi is taken over, if they really do know the colors of one of each player.  Personally I do not believe the Homemaker will risk taking over a more active player as that will give them more chances to make mistakes while adopting consistencies.  So, I do not think Master Chief or Yoshi are in any real danger of dying.
Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 07:13:17 PMIf TWG Yoshi is the homewrecker, they're going to die. If they're not, the homewrecker is probably gonna take over their account to get access to those juicy claims.

Dunno why you'd think I would die or get taken over at all.
It is a risk both for us and for the Homewrecker.

TWG Yoshi

The kissing cycle idea earlier in the thread resonated with me, so that's why I wanted to find someone I could try to protect via name guessing.

I...may want to be part of that cycle now.

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 07:25:24 PMThe kissing cycle idea earlier in the thread resonated with me, so that's why I wanted to find someone I could try to protect via name guessing.

I...may want to be part of that cycle now.
Except now you know it don't work like I intended it to.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 07:34:37 PMExcept now you know it don't work like I intended it to.
Well it's more like, we just can't build one big circle or all pair off. So we can't break the game, but I think some amount of protection is still good while the homewrecker is generally in the dark and can't strongman their way through it.

TWG Samus

Who the hell would claim to someone, can't the home wrecker use that to his advantage?

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 09, 2018, 08:58:23 PMWho the hell would claim to someone, can't the home wrecker use that to his advantage?

Funny that you seem worried about others' private claims,
Yet you made a point to post about my possible identity aims.

Both points yield information for the enemy team,
With hypocrisy like this you surely scheme.

TWG Link

honestly it's hilarious that you guys are trying so hard to catch the homewrecker when 1. you probably haven't gotten a way to your wincon yet and 2. he's just gonna switch bodies after the night phase is over

seems like wasted effort to me, honestly!

FireArrow

23 hour warning

Regarding inactivity, I will be replacing people who do not participate two day phases in a row.

I'm going to be extending all night phases to 48 hours since night can get busy when you're trying to find love.

Deleting PMs is no longer allowed from this point onward.

New rule: If players want to shorten a phase to 24 hours (any day or night) they may vote to do so. If the majority of players vote so, that phase will be shortened.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Mario

oh noes we have another twenty-or-so hours of dealing with yoshi

TWG Samus

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 09, 2018, 09:14:08 PMFunny that you seem worried about others' private claims,
Yet you made a point to post about my possible identity aims.
But here's the thing you pink twerp, blatantly stating your color is just plain stupid especially if said person announced that they were given said info. If the home wrecker doesn't take over yoshi I'll be surprised

Both points yield information for the enemy team,
With hypocrisy like this you surely scheme.