Main Menu

TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming [Game Thread]

Started by mikey, May 20, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

they're typically counted separately but it varies from forum to forum
unmotivated

FireArrow

I guess I did my math wrong, if we dont have a mislynch Id prefer a davy lynch. I see davy/brainy as the other possible pairing and its sorta looking like davy is trying to force a bds lynch rn by making it look like theyre partners.

Probably too late to change tho so its fine, im still more confident in bds/davy.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on May 26, 2018, 11:30:26 AMI guess I did my math wrong, if we dont have a mislynch Id prefer a davy lynch. I see davy/brainy as the other possible pairing and its sorta looking like davy is trying to force a bds lynch rn by making it look like theyre partners.

Probably too late to change tho so its fine, im still more confident in bds/davy.

Stop being dumb, FireArrow. In a davy/brainy pairing I win the game here by voting BDS. Why do you think greg/brainy is impossible? Because Greg is playing in a similar way as he played in his only recent game?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Is anyone else going to say anything before the phase end in an hour and a half?
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: davy on May 26, 2018, 12:34:04 PMIs anyone else going to say anything before the phase end in an hour and a half?
This phase end time is really inconvenient for me because it means I can't be lazy and sleep in, especially on weekends.  >:( I'm here now though, and like I said before, this is still really dumb, with an added dash of confusing. I thought I had a pretty good grip on the game, but every time somebody says something or throws out a vote (or doesn't throw one out, in the case of THC; then again, maybe the wolves are aware of something in the setup that would make a wolf rush dangerous to them) everything's all up in the air again.

Based on recent posts, FA seems to be trying to set himself up a no lose situation where he can lynch any number of people he wants (me, davy, and Brainy) just in case anything goes wrong (say, a vigi or a revive). So FireArrow since davy brought up a good point about THC.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Thing is, even if davy ends up changing his vote back to FA, it's still probably going to be two votes against three unless THC randomly decides to change his mind. Wooooo.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 26, 2018, 01:14:45 PMThing is, even if davy ends up changing his vote back to FA, it's still probably going to be two votes against three unless THC randomly decides to change his mind. Wooooo.

Pretty sure my vote is still on FA (revoting just in case it isn't).

BrainyLucario

Has THC even voted yet? I don't recall him being in Noc's vote update
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Davy If BDS is human like you say, who do you believe the wolves are?

BrainyLucario

Well besides FA, which I'd say is one of your possible wolves

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 01:42:34 PMHas THC even voted yet? I don't recall him being in Noc's vote update
I already explained why after davy asked. Read the topic before asking questions.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 26, 2018, 01:48:47 PMI already explained why after davy asked. Read the topic before asking questions.
Uhh, I never asked why you've not voted

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, we got 10 minutes left, or rather, not even that. If one of you would like to change your minds in that time, I'd really love that pls.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber