News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming [Game Thread]

Started by mikey, May 20, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 12:55:05 AMI don't know what the heck he's doing but I've got a good reason to vote for him

Like, really?

You're ignoring certain evidence because you have some other reason to vote for him. That is incredibly wolfy, and I would have voted for you right here if it weren't for the fact that you did basicly the exact same during That Woomy Game. And remember how your insistance on Cellira being the wolf cost humans the game? You're doing the exact same here and you are costing humans the game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

So, with BDS out of the options as a wolf (from my perspective), that means the wolves are among THC, FA, Brainy and Greg.

FA, THC and Brainy haven't really played any different from their standard human game, so I don't have much to base my vote off of. Greg doesn't really have a meta right now, since it has been so long since he last played TWG.

Aside from that, Greg's accusation of BDS seems to be mostly restating points that were already made by FireArrow. While I don't think it is impossible for a human to agree with the points made by another player, I don't think a human would put that much effort in restating points that have already been made.

davy

FireArrow

If bds flips green, then wolf team is davy/brainy.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

davy

Quote from: FireArrow on May 26, 2018, 03:26:58 AMIf bds flips green, then wolf team is davy/brainy.

So if BDS flips wolf, wolf team is davy/BDS and if he flips green, wolf team is davy/brainy according to you.

If you are sure that I am a wolf, you should lynch me, and then reconsider your options when I flip green.

davy

Also, remember that No lynch is an option? If we skip our lynch today, we will have a smaller pool of players from among which we have to find the wolves, while retaining our maximum number of mislynches (namely 1).

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: davy on May 26, 2018, 01:57:51 AMTHC, who do you intend to vote for?
I was gonna vote for BDS, but I don't wanna insta.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

davy

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 26, 2018, 06:02:22 AMI was gonna vote for BDS, but I don't wanna insta.

Ok, this proves to me that THC is human. If he was a wolf, he could have wolf rushed and then we would have reached parity.

With that, there is no real reason to not lynch this phase, because if we do, then THC will just be wolf'd next night phase.

FA has successfully turned the topic against BDS and me, his two biggest threats, with just his first post of the game. After succeeding in that, he has taken a back seat and letting everyone else play the game, because lynching BDS secures his victory. This is exemplified by him ignoring my questions for him. Finally, his last post is just a matter of protecting himself from backlash when BDS flips human, by posing a seemingly possible, but effectively ridiculous alternative wolf pair (do you really think I would spend so much time arguing with Brainy if I could just win the game by voting BDS?)

Greg

the heck everyone comes out of the woodwork while I'm asleep

Quote from: davy on May 26, 2018, 01:21:57 AMFA and Greg, why did you not respond to my questions about THC?

http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=10027.msg399319#msg399319

I'm gonna be honest I never noticed you asked me something in that post. As I recall those impressions were basically gut reads: THC's was mostly based around his reactions to your vote for him and the FA/BDS debate.

I know davy said that we should vote for him instead, but the only way BDS is human from my perspective at this point is for FA/Brainy to be the wolf pairing which seems pretty damn unlikely. (Otherwise the other wolf, davy or THC, would have instad here.) So I'm just not gonna split up the votes.

Greg

Thinking about it more, I think it's gotta be the BDS/davy pairing at this point. Why on earth would human davy continually offer to sacrifice himself for BDS, who (no matter how certain you may be) is still an unknown? The only purpose I think this could serve is as an attempt to split up our votes and then rush someone in the confusion.

FireArrow

Quote from: davy on May 26, 2018, 04:40:06 AMAlso, remember that No lynch is an option? If we skip our lynch today, we will have a smaller pool of players from among which we have to find the wolves, while retaining our maximum number of mislynches (namely 1).

This is.... no. Like, i know you later said we shpuld lhnch but jot lynching brings us down from 3 lynches to 2, which is absolutely terrible. Davy always analyzes games and comes up with strategies so I have a hard time believing he didnt notice that.

Also sorry for taking a back seat. Its because of irl things and Im entirely moble. Was the reason I chose to be a replacement. Wolf or human Id normally be all up in your guy's faces.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

3 Hour Warning
davy>FireArrow
BrainyLucario>BlackDragonSlayer
Greg>BlackDragonSlayer
BlackDragonSlayer>ThatHiddenCharacter
FireArrow>BlackDragonSlayer

with 6 alive, it takes 4 for majority.
Votes for No-Lynch:
davy (1)
unmotivated

davy

Quote from: Greg on May 26, 2018, 08:40:26 AMI know davy said that we should vote for him instead, but the only way BDS is human from my perspective at this point is for FA/Brainy to be the wolf pairing which seems pretty damn unlikely. (Otherwise the other wolf, davy or THC, would have instad here.) So I'm just not gonna split up the votes.

Why does this pairing seem unlikely to you? They never voted against each other and FA has consistently been suspeciting Brainy.

Quote from: Greg on May 26, 2018, 09:21:12 AMThinking about it more, I think it's gotta be the BDS/davy pairing at this point. Why on earth would human davy continually offer to sacrifice himself for BDS, who (no matter how certain you may be) is still an unknown? The only purpose I think this could serve is as an attempt to split up our votes and then rush someone in the confusion.

I am not offering to sacrifice myself. I said that if people think the pairing is BDS me, then for humans it is better to lynch me than to lynch BDS. If I wanted to sacrifice myself, I would have voted myself.

Quote from: FireArrow on May 26, 2018, 10:38:13 AMThis is.... no. Like, i know you later said we shpuld lhnch but jot lynching brings us down from 3 lynches to 2, which is absolutely terrible. Davy always analyzes games and comes up with strategies so I have a hard time believing he didnt notice that.

Again, you are ignoring all of my other posts and cherry picking one that you don't like. If we mislynch today, it will be 3 humans versus 2 wolves next night phase, and 2 humans versus 2 wolves next night phase. That is standard wolf victory, and nothing indicates that we are playing with non-standard wolf victory. We have always been at one mislynch. Skipping a lynch doesn't change that.

davy

Retract no lynch vote (I didn't know it was possible to have both a lynch vote and a no lynch vote until Noc posted his vote count).