TWG CVI: It's Been a Long Time Coming [Game Thread]

Started by mikey, May 20, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

please while you're at it show me what you think is a contradiction in my posts

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

I guarantee you that you can't find any contradictions, because there aren't any. And yet you're still gonna keep your vote on me because you're all being dumb rn and that's really frustrating because it's like you're dedicated to being wrong and won't listen to reason and that's really frustrating.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Ok, brainy's vote just solidified my believe that BDS is human.

It's very unlikely for FA, Greg or Brainy to be his partner because then they would be bussing him really hard right now, while other lynches are possible too. Likewise, it's very unlikely for THC to be his partner, because that would mean BDS has been bussing him since the start, which wasn't at all necessary.

From my perspective, that leaves no possible partners for BDS, therefore, I'm pretty convinced that he is human. I would really appreciate if one of you could remove your vote for him, because if THC is a wolf, he can wolf rush off of this.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BlackDragonSlayer

do you really think anybody is going to believe you though

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 26, 2018, 12:40:25 AMdo you really think anybody is going to believe you though

Well, if they don't believe me, that must mean they think we are the wolf duo, in which case they would be much better off lynching me (because I still have possible partners when you flip human, while you don't have any possible partners when I flip human).
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

BrainyLucario

Davy, I respect your opinion, but BDS's partner agreements aren't a good solidifier of humanity. The entire point of these games are to trick the mind and blend in.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BrainyLucario

davy

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 12:50:53 AMDavy, I respect your opinion, but BDS's partner agreements aren't a good solidifier of humanity. The entire point of these games are to trick the mind and blend in.

Ok, so do you pose that BDS is trying to trick us by attempting to lynch his partner day one? Or do you pose that FA or Greg is trying to trick us by lynching their wolf partner right now?

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 26, 2018, 12:19:17 AMplease while you're at it show me what you think is a contradiction in my posts
I was mostly referring to the bullheaded human thing.

Quote from: davy on May 26, 2018, 12:54:07 AMOk, so do you pose that BDS is trying to trick us by attempting to lynch his partner day one? Or do you pose that FA or Greg is trying to trick us by lynching their wolf partner right now?

I don't know what the heck he's doing but I've got a good reason to vote for him

BlackDragonSlayer

brainy ur being dumb and you know it

unless this is some janky scenario where you and greg are partners leeching off of fa's insistence on me

because the both of your are obviously not using logic in this situation

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 12:55:05 AMI was mostly referring to the bullheaded human thing.
Nothing about that is a contradiction. It's a statement of what possibly could be happening, but might or might not be.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

You seemed to be fixated on FireArrow night 0 BDS, kind of makes sense why you'd want to start an arguement with him

davy

NINJA'D

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 12:52:09 AMAlso BDS is clearly sucking up to you

I mean, he attacked FA for his (in my opnion bad) attack against me, so I can see how you can call that sucking up to me, but other than that, I don't think there is anything indicating that BDS is sucking up to me. Also, this is basicly the exact reason why Greg is ruling out a Brainy/THC pairing, so I don't see why in this case, it's seen as solidifying the pairing.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: BrainyLucario on May 26, 2018, 12:56:59 AMYou seemed to be fixated on FireArrow night 0 BDS, kind of makes sense why you'd want to start an arguement with him
Yeah, because he was making some really bad arguments, both against davy and against me.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber