News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Some pics ive made

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 20, 2008, 08:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

id figure id post this one first cuz it's Nintendo related: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/PikaPlay/Marioscan.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/PikaPlay/MariosDayOff.jpg

if u subscribe to Nintendo Power, u might recognize this :D

oh, and i didnt trace it.. :)

and id like to know how to post the picture and not the URL, thanx!  ;D :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

MetroidHunter26

Hey that's awsome and I have that poster! it's hanging on my wall ;D That's realy good!

Nana1Popo2

The-Real-Link

That's pretty darn good! I do art also. (Btw, I think I remember that one... I really miss the posters...I haven't gotten one in a long time.)

Nana1Popo2

The-Real-Link

I'll try to re-upload them sometime. I had a whole Gallery, but then the site crashed :/ (BTW. If you want, I can show you how to make a really organized gallery.)

Nana1Popo2

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ugh I HATED that poster, it made me feel EMPTY inside; but still, nice rendition.

Davey

Yeah it looks really good, I wish I had art skills in real life. I am good at computer art though.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 20, 2008, 07:07:45 PMan organized gallery?
If you have a lot of art like I do, then an organized gallery is an easy way to display them, and a piece of art itself. I usually divide the art into catagory's and then make banners and thumbnails for the images(Using GIMP) and then organize it all in an appealing way. If I ever get my gallery back up and running You'll see what I mean.

Nana1Popo2

o....k......i just finished another pic, i think it's one of my best, ill scan it tomorrow

Nana1Popo2

yay! i scanned it, what do u guys think? im makin another......

the one i posted (and the one im doin now) are supposed to be ironic, like, Mario never rests.. :P ;D

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 27, 2008, 01:39:26 PMyay! i scanned it, what do u guys think? im makin another......

the one i posted (and the one im doin now) are supposed to be ironic, like, Mario never rests.. :P ;D
Very good! Very good!  10/10. Who knew you were such a good artist!

Nana1Popo2

;D ty! ive been this good since like 3rd or 4th grade. ive always loved to draw. :)

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 31, 2008, 07:37:23 AM;D ty! ive been this good since like 3rd or 4th grade. ive always loved to draw. :)
LOL. Same. I took art lessons for like 7 years. (Since I about 10) I don't have the time to draw much though.