News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiny Boy

I really need to work on short hops and smash taunts (the latter of which aren't really a priority). I had a horrible time trying to do Yoshi's down-air in Home Run Contest. Finally succeeded, but still...
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

MegaMoo

Can someone please tell me all of the secrets on Step 5: The Plain? I have gone through the level many times (and even found the secret where you have to wall jump up the tunnel). What am I missing?

Shiny Boy

Is the ruins the place with the ice room? Where you have to use a metal box to sink?

pumpy_heart

It's just called "The Ruins" on the title thingy..
W00! DOJO has good updates!!!

Shadoninja

"The Smash Bros. Dojo's daily updates will stop on April 14th.
Just a bit more to go!"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

razer84

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 01, 2008, 01:02:50 PM"The Smash Bros. Dojo's daily updates will stop on April 14th.
Just a bit more to go!"

April Fools! it end tomorrow. highlight the text.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

So you let someone borrow Brawl before you even got to play it?

KefkaticFanatic

Wait wait wait...you lent out Brawl? D;

me irl
[close]

ZnD

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on April 03, 2008, 07:54:27 AMSo you let someone borrow Brawl before you even got to play it?
No.
My friend has a freeloader for Wii but no Brawl (yet).
I had a freeloader for GC and Brawl.

Lildigipoke2

i'm getting Brawl in a few more days! My anticipation has been growing...my sisters said i'll get it when I finish with the school musical (I'm the main character)

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Shiny Boy

Quote from: ZnD on April 03, 2008, 01:45:37 PM
Quote from: Silence of Darkness on April 03, 2008, 07:54:27 AMSo you let someone borrow Brawl before you even got to play it?
No.
My friend has a freeloader for Wii but no Brawl (yet).
I had a freeloader for GC and Brawl.
Ahh, right. And of course there would be no sense in borrowing his freeloader.

Shiny Boy

Ahh. Well. Sounds like you PAL-releasers are having quite a time of this.

razer84

damn commies.

MrUnibrow

Mr. Sakurai does the voice for Dedede... He must be good at making funny sounds! (EEERRGGGGNNHH!!!!!!!!!!!!)  :P

I liked that trivia, he should have written out the rest, or at least showed the battle between Dedede and Meta Knight!
Hm....

Shiny Boy

He sounded kinda...I don't know. I think he's glad he can be DONE now. "I may have said some of this before, but oh well!"