News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiny Boy

Math tournament+Super Smash Bros. Brawl=wth.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Lildigipoke2

Yeah...who would put that in a math tournament? WTF?

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Heh, no kidding. Ice Climbers ftw!

pumpy_heart

It was a fun test for pure fun.
There was a trophy though.
But stupid Ice Climbers and their Iceberg...

Anyone seen the clip of a CPU wolf using his final smash and dieing on the Yoshi Island 2 stage? Funny stuff.

Shiny Boy

So not ONLY did you have to be a Math nerd, but a Smash nerd as well???

razer84

Quote from: pumpy_heart on March 02, 2008, 05:02:45 PMIt was a fun test for pure fun.
There was a trophy though.
But stupid Ice Climbers and their Iceberg...

Anyone seen the clip of a CPU wolf using his final smash and dieing on the Yoshi Island 2 stage? Funny stuff.

it was an...

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Heh...that's actually not a CPU...
And I wonder why it happened...

Has anyone realized that Brawl includes "Simulated Gambling?" We are now at slight risk for an M rating. Except it got T in Japan, right? Right?

Lildigipoke2

LOL on Wolf's death on Yoshi's Island.

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 03, 2008, 07:55:26 AMHeh...that's actually not a CPU...

Has anyone realized that Brawl includes "Simulated Gambling?" We are now at slight risk for an M rating. Except it got T in Japan, right? Right?

it's rated T as in T_T

damn commies.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 03, 2008, 07:55:26 AMHeh...that's actually not a CPU...

uh.. pokemon has simulated gambling, you don't see it being an m rated game, do you?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shiny Boy

Does it?
"Pokemon UNRATED" heheh...
Personally, I don't know why the last two Smashes are even teen. They could easily have been E/E10+.

razer84

Brawl got a 9.5 on IGN, still great, but i was actually thinking they might give it a 10. oh well, i don't care what anyone says, i'm buying the game on Sunday.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Yeah, it's average score is still like 97.8 percent, pretty darn good these days.
A friend of mine says that one of the only objections one reviewer had was that it was too easy to beat Samus using Captain Olimar. Personally I thought Olimar would suck, so it's nice that the characters are still balanced.

musicguy49

Only 5 days before the North American release!!