News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

Aren't those risks? I mean, if someone manages to dodge the smash, you only get control of him about a second after the items hit the ground. Believe me, I've done it before and it's an extraordinary opening.

It happens Every. Day!

MegaMoo

So now I've got every trophy except four. A few months ago, after getting around 300 trophies on the coin launcher and only getting one new one (the very first one), I decided that I had obtained every trophy from the coin launcher. I realized today that there is still one left (Samus (Dark Suit)) so I went from 9999 coins to 2700 and still did not get the trophy I needed. I must have seen every other possible trophy! I think the game hates me or something...

Davey

Why haven't I posted here yet? I love this game.

I'll just do something random.

My main is Sonic, and I raep with his final smash. I actually know how to control it, so I usually kill every player at least once when I get it.

My alternate is Toon Link, and I like to use him for his Down + B and his final smash is meh.

My alternate alternate is Olimar because I know how to kill everyone with him, I just don't like him because he is too easy to kill my sucky friends with and his final smash is boring.

SuperFireKirby

My main is Kirby. But I don't use him much anymore cuz I pwn so much with him there's no challenge when I use him.

Alternate is Mr. Game and Watch. Funnest character to play as in my opinion just cuz he's so awsome.

Other Alternative is Ganondorf. Everyone hates him just cuz he's slow, but if you actually use stratagy instead of button mashing like most people do, you'll fing out just how good he is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 16, 2008, 11:29:10 AMI always die when I se Sonic's final smash cuz I always move off the screen and die. He moves too fast to use it well.
pikachu's final smash is really hard to use 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

SuperFireKirby

But my god is it effective!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

B-Kpianist

you guys still play it? You haven't gotten bored with it?

iDOWN

Quote from: B-Kpianist on July 28, 2008, 06:43:11 PMyou guys still play it? You haven't gotten bored with it?
Yeah, I've moved on to Mario Kart Wii. I go back and forth. :P

My main is Lucas. I like him because of his PK Thunder: it can hit more than one target, making it easy to cheaply steal a smash ball. xD
Plus his final smash is cool. And I like his PK fire. I find it shoots farther than Ness's. And PK Freeze is without a doubt better than PK Flash.

My alternate is Marth. I think it's mainly because I mained him in Melee (Along with Ness, who I replaced with Lucas in Brawl). He's fast, and has quick attacks, even though his power lacks a little. I got severely nerfed since Melee.

In third is a tie between King DeDeDe, Olimar, and Pokemon Trainer (Mainly Squirtle). I just kick booty with them, so I pickthem when I get bored of Lucas and Marth. :P

This is quite random, but I SUCK at online with all of these characters. (Especially King DeDeDe) so I have a seperate list for online. I'm not going to discribe them, though. :P

1. Sheik
2. Toon Link
3. Peach or Zelda.

I don't know what it is, but the girls (and Toon Link >.>) have an advantage online somehow. :P

Nana1Popo2

when i play, whenevr i choose my own player, im not as good. but when i put on random, it seems im much better. maybe because i dont know who ill be.....

but my mains are Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch (really), and sometimes King Dedede. other than that, im normal-good with everyone else.  :P

and my ideas for a next SSB (one of em) if Jigglepuff, Toon Link, and Wolf are coming back they better be in adventure mode, but if not, dont bother.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SuperFireKirby

What I found stupid in SSE is that Sonic comes out of freakin nowhere right before you fight Taboo.

Nana1Popo2

i know, i wouldve liked a better entrance. but i guess they wanted to make him have an unexpected appearance.

KefkaticFanatic

What I find stupid is that both the super hyped characters require you to work to unlock, and Sonic require many hours of gameplay.

And Yahtzee is totally right with this one.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/35-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

But it was alot harder to unlock characters in melee than in brawl.

Nana1Popo2

ya, i liked that. i hope they continue makin movie scenes in adventure mode

SuperFireKirby

I can bet that they'll keep making cut scenes in adventure.