News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Composer #40

Me and my cousins kill each other on this game :D

However, this has made me hate Kirby and his cheap Smash. >:( >:( >:(

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Star Fox Characters, Pit, and Snake have the cheapest Final Smashes in the game. It's actully quite easy to escape the Kirby's pot's suction if you know how.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2008, 09:39:02 AMStar Fox Characters, Pit, and Snake have the cheapest Final Smashes in the game. It's actully quite easy to escape the Kirby's pot's suction if you know how.

Kirby's pot suction works in terms of the damage of the player. The higher percent of damage a player has, the more distance it covers.

Star Fox's: you try driving it.

Snake's: Use the shield dodge.

And the cheapest are: Sonic, Pikachu, Lucario, Luigi and Wario so far.

It happens Every. Day!

Shiny Boy

I can never hit anyone with Pikachu's smash. It moves in too big of circles. And Wario-Man, well, I've never bothered to get good with even regular Wario.
Lucario, though, I agree with. Possibly Sonic too. But you better add Luigi to the list.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Composer #40

Try facing a computer, they pwn with it.

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Wario Final Smash sucks. I've haven't eve been hit out by it and I've Never hit anyone out with it and I do verse Wario alot. Lucario's is pretty cheap, never bothered seeing Luigi's or Picachu's though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2008, 02:10:46 PMWario Final Smash sucks. I've haven't eve been hit out by it and I've Never hit anyone out with it and I do verse Wario alot. Lucario's is pretty cheap, never bothered seeing Luigi's or Picachu's though.

You've never seen any of them! :o

Don't face a computer with Picachu, but there is a one-hit KO with Luigi's Up-B move together with his smash. (Inside the Negative Zero zone. O.o)

It happens Every. Day!

Palagerini

i always get owned by pikachu's final smahs -.- ... i never get killed by luigi's for some reason... i mean it's pretty easy to kill someone there..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Dihan

Lucario's final smash is really easy to dodge. Just go to one side so they aim the beam towards you, then jump over Lucario. The beam is so slow that by the time the beam gets back to the middle of the stage it's over.

I've also killed Luigi right after he finished his weird little dance. Granted I was using Zelda and there were two explosive crates right by him. Din's Fire pwns.

I dislike Sonic and Snake's final smashes, the rest are quite easy to dodge. Though even these two are dodgeable.

SuperFireKirby

I always die when I se Sonic's final smash cuz I always move off the screen and die. He moves too fast to use it well.

Composer #40

Here's a nit-bit.

Wario's Smash doesn't allow him to die when he goes off the screen. He keeps going until he's not Wario-Man anymore.  :o

It happens Every. Day!

Shiny Boy

Quote from: Dihan on July 16, 2008, 08:56:57 AMLucario's final smash is really easy to dodge. Just go to one side so they aim the beam towards you, then jump over Lucario. The beam is so slow that by the time the beam gets back to the middle of the stage it's over.

I've also killed Luigi right after he finished his weird little dance. Granted I was using Zelda and there were two explosive crates right by him. Din's Fire pwns.

I dislike Sonic and Snake's final smashes, the rest are quite easy to dodge. Though even these two are dodgeable.
Well aren't you just quite the smash-dodging ninja-thingy.
I played Brawl today for the first time in a long time. And it was lots of fun! I think my two-month binge got me a little bored, but a few hours at a time is still top-quality entertainment.
So all you Smash-bashers out there: just give it a little break. I had to do that for a whole lot of games, now that I think about it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 16, 2008, 01:24:14 PMHere's a nit-bit.

Wario's Smash doesn't allow him to die when he goes off the screen. He keeps going until he's not Wario-Man anymore.  :o

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Thats just stupid! But what if he falls? does he just keep falling until hes no long Wario-Man?

Shiny Boy

I thought Wario-Man could respawn if he fell off...
I've only seen Wario-Man fall off once or twice, as I tend not to use Wario and CPUs don't usually fall.

SuperFireKirby

I like making soup out of other players with Kirby's final smash. It's so fun when four hammers or four smart bomb come out of he pot. You can get really good items with Kirby's final smash.