News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

Quote from: Composer #40 on June 30, 2008, 08:19:42 PMP.S. who knows how to take pictures from SSBB and put them on your computer. (Don't suggest a DVD)
Look down.

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on March 12, 2008, 09:28:00 PMI used this cool Program called BIN2JPG It takes File format of BIN wich the Wii uses to take screen shots and converts them into JPG form!

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: starpikachu on June 30, 2008, 08:24:56 PM
Quote from: Composer #40 on June 30, 2008, 08:19:42 PMP.S. who knows how to take pictures from SSBB and put them on your computer. (Don't suggest a DVD)
Look down.

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on March 12, 2008, 09:28:00 PMI used this cool Program called BIN2JPG It takes File format of BIN wich the Wii uses to take screen shots and converts them into JPG form!
I was going to say that! but anyway yeah and you'll need an SD card and either a computer that supports SD cards or an SD card extension like I have where it connects to the USB and has something on the end to put the SD card

starpikachu

That reminds me, (and since this topic is about Brawl, I'll post it here)
I made this a few weeks ago and was about to post it here, but forgot about it. This is how bored I am sometimes.
For all you Zelda fans, I'm sorry if this has offended you in any way.
The mystery of WHO KILLED LINK! (and set him on fire >_>)

Was it Ganondorf?
Was it Toon Link?
Was it Zelda?

Jamaha

Good god, the online is horrible.

Lagged so much the match lasted like 5 minutes.

And then 4 seconds before the match ended....connection lost.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 01, 2008, 02:55:42 AMGood god, the online is horrible.

Lagged so much the match lasted like 5 minutes.

And then 4 seconds before the match ended....connection lost.
Were you useing wi-fi cause wi-fi is always laggy >__>

Gu4n

Online is horrible indeed, even with friends it's often no fun to play laggy games.

Furthermore, the game is awesome. Finished the Subspace Emissary, finished the events, unlocked all characters and I'd need to lock one more stage. And the funny part is, I'm not even half way through. =')

HugoMeister

I've always had great connection online, don't know why, but I've only lagged like once or twice....

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Palagerini

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 02, 2008, 11:04:11 AMI've always had great connection online, don't know why, but I've only lagged like once or twice....

same with me.... but i tend not to get online... mostly because i like playing some other games' online play better.. =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

the online connection always sucks for me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Olimar12345

my chance of getting a good connection is usually a 50% ... so i dont really get on that much anymore...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

iatetheinternet

Brawl isnt laggy for me, i upgraded my wii and now its fine. I do have some major problems with brawl online though:

1. It takes like a god damn 10 minutes (no joke) to find at least one person.
2. Only 2 minute KO fest?! thats bull crap
3. Time KO fest is the worst. Its crap and its so unfair
4. Why is it that the matches HAVE to have 4 people playing?! some people just want it one on one, so why isnt there an option??? Also if it doesnt find all 4 its replaces them with computers.... WE DONT WANT COMPUTERS!!! If we wanted computers we would play normal brawl!
5. Sometimes it has computers and some times it doesnt. Whats the f... point???!!!
6. Why arent there names and ranks??????? I would want to be noticed when im playing. I would want someone to know that im kicking their ass and who i am. Also i want to know if ive made them turn off, but oh noes! here comes a f... computer again! I can see the point in this but i want to know if someone thinks im kicking their ass. Sorry its just im competitive like that, but you guys must know how i feel about that.
7. Did i mention that time brawl is the crapest mode in the whole game?

Sure i love brawl, its amazing. But the online is such a fricking let down. There is no reason attal for it to be so crap. No reason.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Shiny Boy

Especially since Brawl was once rumored to be titled Super Smash Bros. Online. It's not even funny how bad it is.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Gooch

well, asides from characters and music, Brawl isn't exactly too different from Melee. so i can see it being called online and being just an upped-antie Melee with WiFi connection.

SuperFireKirby

Noone even plays brawl online anymore as it seems. I ca't find frikin anyone to play with. >:(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blah54

brawl is only fun if you play online with friends (and pray that there's no lag) or if you just gather your friends all at your house...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.