News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

hmm... my fav. new stage is probably either the new captain falcon stage, or snake's stage, or the new pokemon stadium!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Nana1Popo2

lol all the stages are really cool, but when i play against other somputer players i usually set it so it's always a random custom stage.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

kotorfanboy

I would rather have a lot more bigger levels in addition to all of the few platform levels for a lot of variety (but I guess that's what custom stages are for)

PseudoMario16

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 07, 2008, 09:15:43 AMI would rather have a lot more bigger levels in addition to all of the few platform levels for a lot of variety (but I guess that's what custom stages are for)
OMG i hate som of the custom stages my brother made- there is like noe tiny spot to stand, and then the rest of the stage are spikes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

kotorfanboy

Sometimes people I know make the cheapest stages, with way to many spikes and nowhere to go, and the best players always die first.

Jedesyus

lol, I made a huge stage in the shape of a metroid, pretty pointless to battle on though hah

MetroidHunter26

I recreated the whole Mother Brain area :P and it's realy fun and it's realy big lol.

generalmayo

i totally cant believe i still don't have the game yet!!!!! (but i borrowed the game fer 2 weeks and i was almost done with brawl too)  :'( 

okay okay I get it

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: generalmayo on August 11, 2008, 03:59:06 PMi totally cant believe i still don't have the game yet!!!!! (but i borrowed the game fer 2 weeks and i was almost done with brawl too)  :'( 

Gasp!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Homebrew h4x makes the stage editor so much better :)

me irl
[close]

Dude

Oh I also forgot to tell you Gamer...

If you switch stickers with trophies, you can get a trophy factory :P

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

However you still can get a fake mario trophy. :( It doesn't do anything bad to your game, it just doesn't add anything to your collection. Also, you can get Final Smash trophies, Character Trophies, and SSE Trophies ;D

However... DON'T GO ON SSE AND COLLECT AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!! The game will freeze at the results screen. :(

Composer #40

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2008, 02:36:24 PMHowever... DON'T GO ON SSE AND COLLECT AS MANY AS YOU CAN!!! The game will freeze at the results screen. :(

Didn't know that!  :o Then again I'm not stupid enough to go back to try to get more stuff.

The real reason why I'm here is because of this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-7gmds2njg
Look at the other ones too.

It happens Every. Day!