News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

ZnD said it, that's why i was kinda bashing on him in my last post.

damn commies.

pumpy_heart

Guys. I suggest reading the rules.
There is something there about NOT bashing peoples beliefs. I suggest you take this into consideration.

In my opinion, Brawl was good, but for some reason I dont pick it up anymore. Prolly because Im not playing games as much, but I still would like to play other games than Brawl atm. Maybe because I played it out over spring break. I dunno.

razer84

Quote from: ZnD on April 26, 2008, 03:55:42 PMHow funny. I don't even care of what you think.  :D

i don't care what you think either, i was just stating my thoughts.

damn commies.

ningirl1

wow...im new i want to make a request for sheet music...duh? um...directions? ??? please...
the song is ...Mona Pizza from Wario but is also in Brawl please help!!!
much appreciated!!! :D

PianoMasta7

Quote from: ningirl1 on May 23, 2008, 05:29:24 PMwow...im new i want to make a request for sheet music...duh? um...directions? ??? please...
the song is ...Mona Pizza from Wario but is also in Brawl please help!!!
much appreciated!!! :D

ningirl1: It'd go under the Request Section. Start a new topic and call it:
(  [Wii] "SSBB" - "Mona Pizza"  )
Or just call it (  Mona Pizza  )

:D

PianoMan

Random change of topic: does anyone know where I can get every song from brawl downloaded one song at a time?

starpikachu

Quote from: PianoMan on May 24, 2008, 06:34:15 AMRandom change of topic: does anyone know where I can get every song from brawl downloaded one song at a time?
here?

PianoMan

Thank you! Although... the mp3s on this one aren't the best quality. does anyone have a better one?

PianoMan

That's the one I was using b4. It broked.

Gu4n

It has arrived in Europe. Not at my home yet, but in stores it is already.

Palagerini

yay that means more ppl online (hopefully). and more but whooping to do!
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

MetroidHunter26

Hey the site updated with more screen shots! ;D

and I was checking the Nintendo site and it has a section related to problems with brawl and one of it says trouble conecting and playing a match and they say that you should have connected LAN instead of Wi-Fi so if you use Wi-Fi (Like I do) to play brawl try a connected internet access instead and tell us if it is better or worse.

Palagerini

well that would explain ALOT!. i tried wifi for medal of honor heroes 2 on the wii and i got kicked off... alot.... and then when i switched to wired connection i haven't gotten kicked off since.... i don't normally play brawl online but when i do i don't have much lag..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Composer #40

See how much a land line is better than wireless.

P.S. who knows how to take pictures from SSBB and put them on your computer. (Don't suggest a DVD)

It happens Every. Day!