News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Quote from: blah54 on March 10, 2008, 09:23:33 PM
Quote from: pumpy_heart on March 10, 2008, 08:23:41 PMBrawl is pretty good. SSE was a lil let down, so I just dont play it haha.
Cant wait to get the Golden Sun Boss Battle CD....

unlucky you, i got the golden sun boss battle cd in the sse! it's one of the random cd drops i think though...
Yeah....I havent missed a CD yet. I plan on getting it ASAP. I'm assuming that once you pick up a CD, that music will never fall again. So....as long as I keep picking up those CDs, someday, Golden Sun will come.

Sirus

Is it true you need an updated version of the Disc Channel to play Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii Update 3.2 released 2/25/08)?

MegaMoo

I will post this question here rather than make a new topic:

What is the music playing in the ruins you visit as Lucas (in the Subspace Emmisary)? It sounds veeeeeery familiar to me, but I can't figure out what it is.

Quote from: Sirus on March 11, 2008, 05:33:11 PMIs it true you need an updated version of the Disc Channel to play Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii Update 3.2 released 2/25/08)?
It won't let you play without the update. Instead, it says "Update Now".

Sirus

Quote from: MegaMoo on March 11, 2008, 05:53:38 PMI will post this question here rather than make a new topic:

What is the music playing in the ruins you visit as Lucas (in the Subspace Emmisary)? It sounds veeeeeery familiar to me, but I can't figure out what it is.

Quote from: Sirus on March 11, 2008, 05:33:11 PMIs it true you need an updated version of the Disc Channel to play Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii Update 3.2 released 2/25/08)?
It won't let you play without the update. Instead, it says "Update Now".
oh okay
then i need to get Internet on my wii before getting brawl then!

HugoMeister

I don't think you need the internet to update your Wii. I remember updating a few things on my Wii when playing a game for the first time, and I don't have an internet connection. I think you'll be fine.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Sirus

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 11, 2008, 07:12:19 PMI don't think you need the internet to update your Wii. I remember updating a few things on my Wii when playing a game for the first time, and I don't have an internet connection. I think you'll be fine.
okay thanks for the consolement  ;D  ;)
well but so far i havent gotten any email for updates yet on my wii :P

blah54

does anyone know how often cds drop? do items have to be turned on in order for them to drop?

i'm just wondering because  not a single cd has dropped outside of the sse and i haven't gotten any others (other than through completion of challenges)...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

MegaMoo

Quote from: blah54 on March 11, 2008, 09:23:48 PMdoes anyone know how often cds drop? do items have to be turned on in order for them to drop?

i'm just wondering because  not a single cd has dropped outside of the sse and i haven't gotten any others (other than through completion of challenges)...

That's odd. Although not nearly as common as stickers, CD's drop all the time for me. Even on Wi-fi and on courses I have built!

Shiny Boy

It would be pretty random for a Trophy/Sticker/CD to drop during a battle, but I guess it happens.
Probably has to be turned on though.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Shadoninja

it's official, you cannot use the guitar hero controller to play brawl.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

I FINALLY GOT MY COPY OF BRAWL!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Probly won't be on NSM at all tonight. Too busy making Nintendo characters fight to the death.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

iatetheinternet

I got mine today! because i live in the UK i had to buy a freeloader, i got the american version.

...this game kicks some serious ass.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Shiny Boy

GRR. No Brawl today. Tomorrow...?
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Shadoninja

Quote from: blah54 on March 11, 2008, 09:23:48 PMdoes anyone know how often cds drop? do items have to be turned on in order for them to drop?

play as fox or another fast character on brawl final destination, turn off all items, then turn on containers, make it either a 10-15 timed match or 10-15 stock match, then just run back and forth opening containers hoping for cds.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

razer84

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 15, 2008, 09:03:03 PM

play as fox or another fast character on brawl final destination, turn off all items, then turn on containers, make it either a 10-15 timed match or 10-15 stock match, then just run back and forth opening containers hoping for cds.

that's smart! i like it!

damn commies.