News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [CD-i] BS Kirby's Toy Box - "Star Break - Title" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, February 01, 2017, 08:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: BS Kirby's Toy Box
Console: Philips CD-i
Title: Star Break - Title
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

LeviR.star

Add the Satellaview as [BS-X], please. I would appreciate that. :)

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

In the future, please do not submit a sheet for a game whose console that has not been added yet. You're entering false information into the database that contains game information, and unlike info for sheets this cannot be changed through the NSM panel and, for the moment, must be edited out manually.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Adding The Satellaview ([BS-X])

This is a forum where adding this new console was discussed. I was a little impatient last night, and I apologize for that.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Olimar12345

Now we have to wait for Deku to create the console entry AND delete this entry
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on February 02, 2017, 05:37:35 AMNow we have to wait for Deku to create the console entry AND delete this entry

Sorry, I didn't know it worked that way.

LeviR.star

Olimar12345

Sounds good, but please only complete the submission form once the console is added.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!