News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Requesting a completed savestate for LoZ Minish Cap

Started by Brian, July 13, 2008, 09:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Sorry can't say why since that's a secret.

I need someone to beat the entire game of Minish Cap and make a save file. I'm using the Visual Boy Advance emulator. I will not link to any roms so either find it yourself or PM me. An alternative is to find this savestate file on the internet, but I couldn't find any. Once you beat the entire game, make a save file and pm me the saved file. Hope someone has some spare time :P

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

Brian

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

Brian

VisualBoy only can only open .SGM files. It can't open .sav or .sps. Can someone convert it or tell me which emulator I should use?

Composer #40

Thank you for telling me the type. I have two of them however so I don't know which one of them it the completed one.

.SGM 1
.SGM 2

These should be placed in the folder where the game is kept so the emulator can read it. If that doesn't work try the .SAV file. The emulator should be able to read .SAV files. ???

It happens Every. Day!

Echo

For opening .sav and .sps saves, just go to File > Import > Battery File (.sav), or > GameShark Snapshot (.sps).