[DELETED] [Wii] Wii Sports Resort - "Title Screen (Two Pianos) (Two Pianos)" by AmpharosAndy

Started by Zeta, December 26, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Wii Sports Resort
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Title Screen (Two Pianos)
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: AmpharosAndy

LeviR.star

Hey, AmpharosAndy, have you ever considered arranging Mario Kart 7's "Wuhu Loop/Maka Wuhu" into a duet/two pianos arrangement, since you like the Wii Sports games so much?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Be sure to post a video next time:
Also, 2 big things:
  • Formatting. Be sure to read through the formatting rules & make sure your sheet is following all the proper guidelines. If you have Notepad & need help with formatting, ask in this thread, and somebody will be happy to help you
  • You need to watch your beaming. Places like in measures 3 & 4 seem a bit cluttered, and could be easily fixed if you used some ties.
Otherwise, that's all I've got for now.

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 26, 2016, 09:34:49 AMHey, AmpharosAndy, have you ever considered arranging Mario Kart 7's "Wuhu Loop/Maka Wuhu" into a duet/two pianos arrangement, since you like the Wii Sports games so much?
It's pretty much the same song so I don't think there's much point :P If I crave more wii sports then I'll do the rest of the Resort OST ;)
innit

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 26, 2016, 10:54:00 AMBe sure to post a video next time:
Will do!

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 26, 2016, 10:54:00 AMBe sure to read through the formatting rules & make sure your sheet is following all the proper guidelines.
I keep having this problem :P I don't know what keeps going wrong.

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 26, 2016, 10:54:00 AMYou need to watch your beaming.
I forgot to check that :P Will be sorted :D
innit

Yug_Guy

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on December 27, 2016, 07:40:34 AMI keep having this problem :P I don't know what keeps going wrong.
Are you using a different notation program, like Musescore or Sibelius? Importing between either of those into Finale will give you quite a lot of formatting errors.

AmpharosAndy

Yeah, I'm a Sibelius man :S Can somebody help with this formatting business? It's very confusing....
innit