Submission Information:

Series: Kirby
Game: Kirby's Block Ball
Console: Game Boy
Title: Cappy's Stage
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: LeviR.star

Sebastian

About your incomplete midi, I'm sure one of the Updaters should be able to edit the midi into the submission for you!
This may be on your end since there have been others (Tobbeh, being the most notable) who have submitted really long sheets, and didn't have this issue.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

This looks like something that could definitely also be a solo piano arrangement with some rearranging of parts.
what is shitpost

Latios212

Friendly reminder that a submission will be deleted if the arranger doesn't reply to feedback.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on September 07, 2016, 05:41:30 PMFriendly reminder that a submission will be deleted if the arranger doesn't reply to feedback.

But... I haven't gotten any feedback...?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2016, 04:37:52 PMThis looks like something that could definitely also be a solo piano arrangement with some rearranging of parts.
Maybe not necessarily a mandate to change, but at least warrants discussion. It's rude to ignore someone who's trying to help.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 25, 2016, 04:37:52 PMThis looks like something that could definitely also be a solo piano arrangement with some rearranging of parts.

How exactly should I do that? With Finale Notepad 2012, I'm not sure how.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star