Series: EarthBound
Game: EarthBound Beginnings
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: You Won! / Level Up / Game Over
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Two quick things:
Level Up: In that recording you provided, I can hear those notes in the second beat of m2 getting repeated. (the G and Eb, I belive)

Also, it seems weird that you have an extensive expression metronome marking thingy (I stink at names) for Game Over, but only that. It feels a little off, but feel free to keep it that way if you'd rather.

Olimar12345

-Eh, sounds more like some sort of audio blip; something with the tech. I imagine implementing some sort of rearticulation there with the piano wouldn't sound right though. I'd just leave it as is.

-Yeah, I guess that does look a little odd when they're all up there on the same page. I might add something to level up, but it seems highly unnecessary for "you won" (as if you need any more information to play that short fanfare correctly, lol).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Meh, nevermind. I don't really think it's necessary on any of these, and the one there is more of a joke one. Think I'll leave it as-is.

Zeta