News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokémon Diamond / Pearl - Multiple Songs

Started by PkmnMstrLevi, May 05, 2016, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnMstrLevi

"Floaroma Town (Day)" -- Completed by Latios212
"Sinnoh Underground" -- Completed by Shadoninja
"Poffin" -- Completed by Jompa

Howdy! I've got 5 requests for Pokémon Diamond / Pearl. They are:

* Floaroma Town (Day)
* Battle Tower
* Poffins
* Battle! Dialga / Palkia
* Underground

If one listens to the OST of Battle! Dialga / Palkia carefully, a little bit of high piano notes can be heard on the OST.

I know that Floaroma Town has been done and on the site, however there r two different versions of the song on the OST. There's a night version and a day version. If anyone can arrange the day version for Floaroma Town on the OST, (especially the glissiando chords which can be heard at the start of the song) I'd really appreciate it. :D

Latios212

The version of Floaroma Town (Day) you see on site will be replaced by mine sometime in the future. The rolled chords are all there, though I might fiddle with the presentation a little later.
Quote from: Latios212 on January 21, 2015, 06:25:19 PM[NDS] Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version

"Floaroma Town (Day)":
[MUS] [Original]

Underground:
Quote from: Shadoninja on August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PMPokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
   Sinnoh Underground

Poffin:
Quote from: Jompa on April 25, 2012, 10:27:41 AMPokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum:
Poffin (duet)
MUS

The forums have a search function that you can use for finding these.

We also have a version of the Dialga/Palkia battle theme under Super Smash Bros. Brawl but it's not the same and pretty meh.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle