[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Miscellaneous Sound Effects and Short Themes" by Bloop

Started by Zeta, October 23, 2015, 03:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Oh, don't worry about the time, I actually completely forgot this thing even existed. I also can't help with your question because I also have no idea how to do that (if I knew, I would've done it already).

Sebastian

Quote from: Bloop on March 30, 2016, 02:11:56 PMOh, don't worry about the time, I actually completely forgot this thing even existed. I also can't help with your question because I also have no idea how to do that (if I knew, I would've done it already).
Totally fine. I know Ben, JDMEK5, and/or Olimar knows the answer because one of them edited Lat and I's Pokemon fanfare sheet. We'll just wait for one of them to pop on by.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Ok. Here is the final product:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/acpra7kcqjebcvw/TTYD%20Fanfares.mus?dl=1

Please tell me what you think!
Originals:
A New Partner Joins You
[close]
Adventure Begins
[close]
Answer!
[close]
Battle Won!
[close]
 Battle Won with Injured Partner
[close]
Bowser's Quest - Finish!
[close]
 Bowser's Quest - Invincible
[close]
Bowser's Quest - Miss
[close]
Chapter Introduction
[close]
Disk System Startup
[close]
Enemy Surprise!
[close]
Event
Found a Badge
[close]
Found an Item
[close]
Found a Star Piece
[close]
Get Important Item
[close]
Get the Crystal Star
[close]
Glitz Pit Intro
[close]
Glitz Pit Outro
[close]
Good Night, Mario
[close]
Here We Go Again!
[close]
Hooktail Castle Appears
[close]
Pit of 100 Trials
[close]
Shadow Queen Awakens
[close]
The Answer is Correct!
[close]
You've Got Mail!
[close]

Also, a few notes:
- Did minor fixes to almost every sheet (including notes, additions, etc.) Please review it in detail and tell me if there is anything you don't like.
For the mini-Updaters who think I edit peoples' sheets without their consent
Quote from: Bloop on November 10, 2015, 05:34:45 AMdo whatever you think is necessary to this sheet. Don't worry about adding your name to the sheet: I see you made quite some changes to this, so I think you deserve the place in the arranger box!
[close]
- I added the final 6 fanfares/short themes of the game.
- I took Wiiman's name off of it because I did the star piece theme from scratch (the song he did). I didn't like how it was AT ALL xD
- I hid all the measure numbers (instead of deleting them) to give a point of reference for the Updater looking over this sheet.
- I sharply formatted this sheet down to a T.

If you have any questions, please tell me!

Latios212

Edited the arranger info in the submission you can edit the new files in now~

Also, the insane amount of embedded YT videos in that post is making my computer lag quite a bit. Could you change them to just links, perhaps?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Latios212 on April 01, 2016, 12:18:38 PMEdited the arranger info in the submission you can edit the new files in now~
Files have been updated!

Quote from: Latios212 on April 01, 2016, 12:18:38 PMAlso, the insane amount of embedded YT videos in that post is making my computer lag quite a bit. Could you change them to just links, perhaps?
Whoops, I'm sorry. It didn't affect my computer at all, so I didn't know. :P

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

The files have been updated with a few formatting changes that Latios pointed out.

Sebastian

Zeta