[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version - "Eterna City (Day)" (Replacement) by Ampharo

Started by Zeta, March 31, 2016, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Eterna City (Day)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: AmpharosAndy

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

Yug_Guy

(Be sure to post a video of the song next time, k?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtYryPNmQzQ
Alright. So I'm guessing that you use Silebus, yes? Because the formatting on your .pdf and .mus files need some work. Here is the official formatting guidlines page, which states exactly what needs to be on your sheet, and how it needs to be presented. Additionally, it also contains a template file, which you can use to help speed the process along. Please give it a read, and then fix your sheet accordingly.

In terms of actual music: any reason you've opted to use quarter-eighth triplets instead of swung eighth notes? It just seems really off to me. Otherwise, I'd say it's sounding pretty good so far.

Latios212

Did you edit the existing sheet on site? If so, you'll need to keep the original arranger and list this as an edit replacement.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

Just to warn you I'm in the extremely long and slow process (cuz I suck) of arranging this and am probably gonna be submitting regardless of if someone gets there first.

(Though technically I'm arranging the night one so whatever...)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Latios212

I'm going to have to delete this submission. Besides formatting (and looking suspiciously like the sheet on site), the time signature is incorrect (it should be in compound time instead of using triplet eighths and sixteenths) and there are numerous other issues. All in all, the submissions board is for sheets that are just in need of some final checking and polishing, but this one needs a lot of work.

People are willing to help you out if you create a personal arrangement thread!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle