News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PC] Undertale - "Hopes and Dreams (Two Pianos)" by PretzelBob

Started by Zeta, June 08, 2016, 05:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Hopes and Dreams
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: PretzelBob

Maelstrom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz82xbLvK_k
Please add a youtube file when you submit.

I have 3 things you must know:
-First, we have an official Undertale arrangement project All Undertale arrangements must be posted there instead of here.
-Second, please review the formatting guidelines found here
-Finally some notes on the song itself. For starters, there is no reason for this to be a duet other than 8 measures. And we already have a solo arrangement in the project. In addition, this is a 5 hand song instead of a duet/two piano song. Yet there is no reason for it to be. As said before, almost everything could just be played with the same hand instead of being a duet, and most of the rest of it is unnecessary anyway

Because of the first reason, this sub should be deleted soon, either by you or by another updater, possibly including myself. It's just not possible to respond to this after I delete it, so it'll stay up for a little to give you that chance.

Latios212

Time's up... *fist*

If you have any questions regarding submissions, just post here or in the help board.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle