News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[GBA] Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Moonlight" by Altissimo

Started by Zeta, February 08, 2016, 04:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Moonlight
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

changed my mind, i do want to submit this through the normal process

Tobbeh99

measure 1 beat 4: the G# is slightly miss-aligned, slightly too much to the right.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Nah, that's correct. The 2nd layer is solely triplets, so 3 against 4 would have the 4th sixteenth be after the 3rd eighth. Compare:

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Maybe do the opposite of what I said earlier. Move the triplet note a bit to the left, and maybe the 16th slightly to the right, to avoid any misconceptions, so people clearly see that there is a triplet and that the melody is a dotted 8th and a 16th.

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

I think this could be a good opportunity for you to practice music typesetting, since the song itself is already laid out. Try to make it look as authentic and publishing quality as you know how.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot