Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Colosseum
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Es Cade's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Pianist Da Sootopolis

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I had this on the Colo Unofficial Project, but it seems that unfortunately died quickly, so I'll just be submitting sheets through here first.
what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

Here's some feedback:

-The rhythm is incorrect. It should be in 12/8 (all notes are triplets rather than dotted 8ths+16th).

-You're missing harmonies, In the first 4 measures thirds I believe.

-measure 9-12 I think you can manage to have both the low brass voice and the high violin voice in your arrangement. Have the low brass "answer" on beat 3 and 4, and the high violin on beat 1 and 2. And on measure 10, make those notes chords. Measure 12, adjust the octave of the violin and you can have both voices in this measure.

-measure 2: I think it's better writing those as quarter notes and the shorter using a staccato, or staccatissmo. Also you're missing some grace notes in this measure, same goes for measure 10.

Dynamics:
-Measure 6: On beat 3-4 there is a big crescendo which I think you should include, as well as edit those measure slightly to give them more power.
-measures 13-14: Those measures have a stronger dynamic, I feel. Maybe have mp throughout the arrangement and have f in those last two measures. I also think you should have full chords (or at least more notes) in the RH, and octaves in the bass, to give those measures more power.

Formatting:
-I think the measure distribution (measures per system) should be: 33233, that way you start at the beginning on measure 9, which is where the theme starts at.
-Move down the copyright+url text to the bottom (use the text tool, at alignment chose "Bottom (Footer)"). The copyright text is also too big, make it size: 10.   
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Just gave it another listen and I'm deleting this, there's far too much missing.
Thanks, though!
what is shitpost