[3DS] Fairune - "Administrator's Tower" by cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, February 28, 2016, 12:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeila

I fixed the pdf, along with the following changes:
  • The title seemed off so I centered it at 0, 0 instead of 0, 0.10069
  • I added a metronome marking at the beginning
  • Inverted the dyads at the beginning, added the harmonies to the bass part m9-end, and hid the staccato markings
  • Got rid of the octave layering in the left hand m1-8
  • Hid some rests and changed others to show the 3rd beat
  • Changed the Ab's like in m17 to G#'s
  • Changed some notes in m10, 11, 13
  • Fixed the repeat in the playback

Folder

cashwarrior1

Zeila

Np! I didn't look over the whole thing, and even then I could have missed something anyways, so there's possibly more stuff to fix

Olimar12345

Nice, Zeila. I added to your version with some additional corrections/alterations:

[MUS]

-fixed some rhythms in layer 1 RH in 17 & 21
-corrected the layers throughout. now they are correctly stemmed in opposite directions.
-aligned various articulations that were out of alignment.
-centered and adjusted the height of the page two title.

The overlapping layers are still really awkward at times, but I think this would be fine to accept as it now stands.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Thanks for helping me out. Probably would've still been stuck on formatting if you didn't help :)

Olimar12345

We're all glad to help! (arrange more Fairune!) If you'll update the links in the OP with these files, we'll be done here.

(from my above post)

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

cashwarrior1

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot