News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[GBC] Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version - "S.S. Aqua" by Magic Mole

Started by Zeta, July 12, 2015, 04:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Tobbeh, it is at 90% and it doesn't fit.

Also, when you slur to a tied note, the slur should extend to the last note in the tie.

Try this: [MUS]

EDIT: Wait, I am seeing accuracy issues, gimme a sec and I'll fixem and post about it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

-1-4 LH I added in the octaves, since they're there in the original and aren't any harder to play. (this change was intentionally omitted from the pick up to the repeat, since it does not occur there)
-LH measures 6 and 8 had up beats that weren't there in the original, so I removed them.
-I adjusted the note lengths in the RH throughout measures 5-10 to more closely match the original
-added and adjusted various slurs throughout the piece.
-Fit it on two pages by reducing it to 85% and re-spacing the systems.
-The fourth 16th note in layer two (RH) measure 29 was a B and I changed it to the correct "A" and did this again in 33 when it returns.
-Note length on the repeated figure in layer 2 (RH) 29 and 33 was different, despite them sounding exact same, so I changed that.

New file [MUS]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 16, 2015, 11:38:54 AM-The fourth 16th note in layer two (RH) measure 29 was a B and I changed it to the correct "A" and did this again in 33 when it returns.
-Note length on the repeated figure in layer 2 (RH) 29 and 33 was different, despite them sounding exact same, so I changed that.

Those were my bad. Nice catch!

Magic Mole

Thanks for all your help, guys, this is looking really good! :D
Yeah I had all of those second layer parts in originally but ended up taking some of them out because I wasn't sure about their playability. I'll let you guys be the judge on what should stay and what should go since piano isn't my primary instrument. :P
Anyways, sorry about my inactivity; I've been busy with school and whatnot.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

mikey

unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta