Title: Volcanic Overworld Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

Nice done!

Measures 1-2: Instead of doing the percussion thing you could notate the marimba.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

[7:32 PM] Don: I'd say the Dbs in 15 and 20 should be C sharps
[7:35 PM] Don: however, I won't accept this one just yet, maybe Bespin or Oli want to add something else

Sebastian

Tobbeh99

You could make the hypermeasure (measure per system) like this:
page 1: 44443
page 2: 344444

That way you make the phrases more logically spaced (1 or 2 phrase(s) per system).
it would look something like this:
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

-Change the C# and B natural (RH 15-16) back to Db and Cb. They should be functioning as lowered 7th and 6th scale degrees.
-RH 17 should be D(courtesy natural) - Cb - Bb - Cb - D - Eb
-Go ahead and put a courtesy natural on the A in measure 19
-Make both C#'s in measure 20 Db's, and change the last E natural to an Fb.
-RH mm. 24 second chord should be C# and F#, not Db and Gb. LH Db should be C# too. (do this again in measures 28)
-I would recommend adding a slur to the first dotted quarter note in measure 23 (RH) until the half note in measure 24, then repeating this figure throughout the second page.
-make the second chord in the LH of measure 32 F# major, not Gb major. Also change the Gb to an F# in the RH there. Make these changes again when they're repeated at 36.
-mm 33 & 37, the last chord in the LH (and tied to the next measure) the Eb should be an E natural.
-Remove the D in the LH at 37. it's doubled in the RH.
-fix this slur to look normal:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta