News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[GBC] Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version - "Evolution" by Th3Gavst3r

Started by Zeta, January 01, 2016, 03:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Evolution
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Beam together the RH eighth notes in measure 1 (just like the other ones, for consistency).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

How did you arrange this one?

Also, your measure numbers are under the top staff, instead of above.

EDIT: also, your copyright/url need to be center aligned, and your arr/com. names need to be right aligned. They're off by a little bit right now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 03, 2016, 04:22:29 PMHow did you arrange this one?

Also, your measure numbers are under the top staff, instead of above.

EDIT: also, your copyright/url need to be center aligned, and your arr/com. names need to be right aligned. They're off by a little bit right now.

Just found out the way I was making .mus files out of my .musx versions way really stupid and causing little inconsistencies everywhere. Hopefully the .mus and .musx files are identical now, which definitely fixed the numbers.

I didn't see what you meant by the alignments though, finale told me everything was aligned correctly even in the broken .mus files, so I guess check again now? :-\

Also I have no idea what you meant by "how I arranged this," is "I listened to the song and copied it to finale" a good enough answer? :D

Zeta