[DELETED] [NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All - "Pearl Fey ~ With Pearly" by mastersuperfan

Started by Zeta, December 11, 2015, 02:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Ace Attorney
Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Pearl Fey ~ With Pearly
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mastersuperfan

mastersuperfan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiDz5ShZ3w

Hoo, boy. This is quite messy. As I said when I first submitted this, I want to see if this can get cleaned up any further before I add articulations and all those bells and whistles.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Altissimo

Just a presentation comment - it might be worth it to change most instances of 2 eighth rests in a row (mostly in the bass) to quarter notes, just to make things a little less thick.

Otherwise, it actually sounds fine to me. I might give it a closer look this weekend, but for the most part it sounds all right (on a first hearing anyway). Though I would recommend adding in articulations ahead of time - I know you want to make sure everything is musically accurate first, and I'm the exact same way, but it's actually a lot easier for updaters/reviewers to have a version with all the articulations, etc from the start. Trust me on this