News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[GBA] Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Sunny Peak" by Altissimo

Started by Zeta, December 02, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Sunny Peak
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

This is one of my earliest complete arrangements, from well before I started doing them for NSM. (I didn't realize there were options to slow down Youtube videos and thus prepared my arrangement from the full-speed version of this!)

There are only two things I'm really wondering about, and those are: 1) the playability of the left hand and 2) the awkward layering in the second half. Oh and 3) the notes in the trill at the end: B-A# or A#-G#?

Tobbeh99

1) The playablility in the LH is fine. It's all within an octave reach even so that makes it very playable.

2) The layering seems fine most of the times but there are certain measures that seem a bit awkward:

measure 46: the F#: you have both a half note and a staccato dotted quarter. Just delete the half note, that should do it.

Same thing measures 50, 58 and 63.

3) I'm pretty sure that it is B-A#-B-A# etc. but if you really want to be 100% sure use http://www.audiostretch.com/audiostretchforflash/ to slow it down to 10% and listen.

I think it would look better writing it with a tr+curvy line and then G# and A# as grace notes.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Altissimo

Thanks for the comments/suggestions! I fixed those things and updated the files.

Bespinben

Since the ground bass pattern encompasses two measures, I'm thinking 12/8 might be a better choice of time signature.

Also, try to work with the measure distribution some. I usually default to the hypermeter for reference, but who knows, maybe you'll find something more creative.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

How does this look? I ended up with 2 measures/system because a) it looked really squished as 4/system and b) this would be 4 6/8 bars per system, which is reasonable.

MID / MUS / PDF

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot