News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[PC] Undertale - "Fallen Down (Reprise)" by Echo

Started by Zeta, November 25, 2015, 01:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Fallen Down (Reprise)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Echo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Echo

Go easy on me, it's been a while since I've arranged. :P

I'm guessing my repeats aren't optimal, but I wasn't sure how to set them up without looking too messy.

Latios212

slight touch
Not a thorough check, bit this includes:
- text alignment
- fits on 4 pages
- clef change from m. 54 onward, LH

You may want to consider changing LH to bass clef in other places too, but that's a matter of preference.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Echo

Thanks bro, updated the first post!

And yeah, I was unsure about the clef I should've used for the left hand a bit. In the end I figured that m. 38 onward would be easier to read in Treble Clef, and that it'd be easy to figure out for m. 54 onward that the lower bass note is just an octave. The way you changed it too still looks neat, but now I'm not sure if I should change the section from m. 38 now too, since it might be confusing to change clefs even though the parts are similar.

Oh, and if by "text alignment" you meant the dynamics in measures 28-29, I only meant for the changes to affect the right hand, so I intentionally kept them higher.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Echo

Made an MP3 in case anyone wanted to listen to it on mobile or something.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 26, 2015, 07:38:41 AMECHO you need to submit more often!!

Count on it. ;)

Bespinben

It's pretty good! My only qualm is m. 37. It's unclear where the "RH" marking begins to apply, and the left-hand chord on beat 1 is not playable, not because it's a 10th, but because you have it arranged as bass, 8th, 10th, which would require the hand to span an octave between the 5 and 2 fingers while similtaneously extending the thumb upward a 3rd. In order for the hand to span an octave between the 5 and 2 fingers, the thumb MUST stretch back, making a 10th unplayable in this position.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Echo

How about now? I put the "R.H." right above the first left hand chord and put brackets around the notes that I meant for the right hand to play (so it's not that I wanted the left hand to do a tenth, but for the right hand to play a C#/E chord, while the left hand plays a mere octave).

A cleaner alternative I had in mind for writing that C#-D-E phrase was to put those notes in the second layer for the right hand. However, I want the decrescendo for the bass to be taken into account for that C#-D-E part too. I can't just put the decrescendo for both hands since the melody itself doesn't get softer for that part, so that's why I wrote it that way.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot