Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Intro Screen
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: JDMEK5

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Nice!

Only one thing I could suggest: To incorporate the first drum hits, at the very beginning, in a pickup measure.

...also you need a dynamic :P
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 10, 2016, 03:44:10 AMNice!

Only one thing I could suggest: To incorporate the first drum hits, at the very beginning, in a pickup measure.

...also you need a dynamic :P
Also, that instrument that has those repeated 16th triplet notes is actually held, and would give a nice harmony to the RH.
Fee free to add any articulations. Accents might be nices, as would a cresc.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

To summarize:
Needs a pickup measure with the F sixteenth triplet.
The piece actually is in B flat major, modulating to F via a secondary dominant of C7. As such, two flats in le key signature.
Opening dynamic, preferably forte.
Also, "bright" seems kinda odd for a musical marking.
what is shitpost

JDMEK5

Updated.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 10, 2016, 03:44:10 AM...also you need a dynamic :P
I argue this all the time with folks. Not everything needs a dynamic. Pokémon sound effect chimes for example on the GameBoy. That being said, this one could benefit so I added one.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bespinben

You've arranged the orchestration in a very closely positioned fashion. Trying exploiting more of the upper and lower registers of the piano to more fully recreate the colors and timbres of the piece.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Do you have something in mind? The trouble I'm seeing is hand width cuz so many things land at the same time. I don't want the need for any glissando 10th-reaches in this one.

My Arrangements