Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Viridian Forest
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braixen1264

[attachment deleted by admin]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

nice arrangement!
I'd recommend using cross-staff+reverse beaming in measure 10 and 14 too (make the 1st,3rd,5th and 7th 8th notes from the right hand go down to the left hand), like in the other measures for consistency. But in the later measures 17-24 I think it's fine as it is having the 8th's in the right hand.

Also a minor thing: I think the composer's name should be "Jun'ichi Masuda".
Quote from: InsigTurtle on July 28, 2015, 12:01:07 PMQuick Japanese transliteration lesson:
The apostrophe (or sometimes dash) is used to distinguish, in this case, between 'Ju-n-i-chi' (じゅんいち) and 'Ju-ni-chi' (じゅにち), which are completely different. I suppose that his name in the soundtrack is given as "Jun'ichi Masuda", which would be more appropriate given that the first character in his given name (順) is pronounced 'jun' while the second kanji is pronounced 'ichi'.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

braix

FireArrow

Universal: Unhide all your hidden rests, you need them.
Measure 9 and 13: Move the rests down so they aren't on top of the second voice.
Measure 10 and 14: Realign the last bit of the measure so it lines up (just delete the notes and re-enter them.)
Measure 11 and 15: Make the spacing between the staves a bit larger so the staccatos aren't on top of each other.
Measure 16: That rest should be visible, not hidden.
Measure 17 and 21: Abs->G#s (that's a g#dim chord resolving to a minor.) And why does that eight rest have a staccato on it?
Measure 18 and 22: Abs ->G#s (same thing, but a deceptive cadence to F major.)
Measure 19 and 23: Gbs -> F#s (Dmaj7 -> G maj)
Measure 20: Grace note needs a tie.
Measure 22: Flip the stems for the first half of the R.H.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

Fixed, except changing the spacing between the staves wouldn't fix the problem of the staccatos overlapping. In the end I just ended up moving the staccatos to the bottom.

Bespinben

You still need to do these:
Quote from: FireArrow on September 30, 2015, 05:37:54 PMMeasure 18 and 22: Abs ->G#s (same thing, but a deceptive cadence to F major.)
Measure 22: Flip the stems for the first half of the R.H.

EDIT: Braix is musically incapacitated until 2016, so I have done this in his stead.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta