Game: Wild Arms
Console: PlayStation
Title: Into the Wilderness
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

Another Wild Arms song. This one might be the most popular one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRV_A5ZDXyo

Clarification:

The game name's capitalization: You might have seen it being spelled "Wild Arms" or "Wild ARMs". After looking a bit at this. It seems like "Wild Arms" is being used when talking about the game's name, like in the game manual's copyright: "Wild Arms™ & © 1996 Sony Computer Entertainment inc. All Rights Reserved. FOR HOME USE ONLY." etc.. But the capitalization ARMs when talking about the weapons in the game, called ARMs. Example from the game manual:Visit Professor Emma Adlehyde and other ARMs meister's workshop to remodel the ARMs. etc.. and this seems to be the case for later games in the series, such as Wild Arms 3. So I'll use "Wild Arms" as the game name. 

Song Titles: The song has two different names on the two albums it appears on: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Arms_albums. Those being "Into the Wilderness" and "To the End of the Wilderness". I chose "Into the Wilderness" because I think it's the most common and well-known name of the song, and to avoid confusion since one of the credits-themes is called "To the End of the Wilderness ~To a New Journey~".

I need help with the ossia system in measure 34. If you wonder what the very last system is for.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Hey I manage to fix the ossia measure! :)

So now the sheet looks complete. But I gladly appreciate any feedback, if there is anything I need to change. :) 
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Hey hey! Love all the detail in this. Glad you discovered the joy of ossias ;)

This is one of those rare instances where I personally would consider NOT doing 4 measures per systems, despite the hypermeter. The only way to get this sheet to look not super squished is either to shrink everything down to 80% size, or to make mostly 3 measure systems.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Joy of ossias,y sure, but also how unnecessary complicated it is to do in Finale :/. 

Ok sized it down to 80%. I looks better now.

a question: should I write something before the ossia?? Like "a)" or "ossia"?? I want to make it clear that it is an alternative way of playing that measure, not a clarification, which you can play if you don't have the technique to play the double-note trill.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Bumping up my submissions to see if anything happens. Will probably wait longer with bump next time till the updaters and co. got more time/are more active.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Bumping up my submissions to see if anyone has anything to add.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Is this good to go, or do I need to something more? Please answer.

10/10 tobbeh

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot