News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Voyage" by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, September 19, 2015, 11:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Voyage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Sebastian

Sebastian

I have a question about this song. The tonic is obviously F, but I'm getting a vibe that it's in B flat Major (2 flats).....

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 07, 2015, 09:35:17 AMI have a question about this song. The tonic is obviously F, but I'm getting a vibe that it's in B flat Major (2 flats).....
If that's the case, then wouldn't it be F mixolydian (Eb would be flat 7)? I haven't listened to the song yet, so I cannot confirm.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Olimar12345

Formatting things that are unrelated to the above topic (and from my phone):
-move tha ampersand in the composers names to the second line
-add clarity to those 8vb markings-are they supposed to be for single notes, or for longer passages?
-Move the rut. at the end to be above the RH, and in turn respace your systems to give you adequate space to do so.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 07, 2015, 10:15:51 AMFormatting things that are unrelated to the above topic (and from my phone):
-move tha ampersand in the composers names to the second line
-add clarity to those 8vb markings-are they supposed to be for single notes, or for longer passages?
-Move the rit. at the end to be above the RH, and in turn respace your systems to give you adequate space to do so.
Fixed

Bespinben

*The ties between beat 3.5 and 4 in measures 35 and 36 are unnecessary.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Zeta