Game: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Building the Town
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Dude

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dude

Olimar12345

-Right-align the composer/arranger text (it looks a bit too far to the right).
-The low G# in measure 42 (LH) should be an Ab.
-I would suggest removing the staccato marking from both hands in measures 1, 3, 5, 9, 11, 13, 29, 31, & 33. I don't hear a separation between the marked notes and the following notes, and the starts of the notes sound the same as the ones that precede it.
-I'd suggest moving measure 43 down to the next system, making page 3 have 3 systems of 3 measures each. 
-The entire right-hand part for this piece is down an octave in the original, so I'd suggest moving it down an octave and switching it to bass clef.

I think that's everything...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

If I lower the octave, shouldn't I use the 8vb treble clef for the right hand? Two bass clefs seems odd for piano imho

(Which is why I brought it up an octave in the first place)

EDIT: Nvm, didn't see that one thread. I'll figure something out

Olimar12345

-Two bass clefs isn't unusual in piano literature. In fact, using an 8vb mark between the staves is more unusual. The 8va/8vb mark is used on the outer ends, either on top of the RH or below the LH. Anything in between would warrant a clef change instead.
-I don't think the 8vb in the LH mm. 31-37 is really necessary, since it only goes down to an Ab.
-If you'll notice, I didn't say to remove all or the staccato marks in this piece, I actually thought the ones in (now) measures 7 and 29 to be in good taste.
-If you're going to add an ending system, make measure 9 the second ending.
-I'm sure that if you mess around with it, you can easily fit this all on two pages now, with five systems per page (rather than the current 4-5-1).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 04, 2015, 08:44:10 AM-I'm sure that if you mess around with it, you can easily fit this all on two pages now, with five systems per page (rather than the current 4-5-1).
Following up on this, now that it's on two pages, it looks squished -- not because you fit in on two pages (a very good suggestion), but because there are currently 5 measures per system. If you hit the up or down key while a measure is selected, it should move the measure to the system either above or below it. I would recommend 4 measures per system for this piece, which will fit on two pages if you put the page size to 90-95% and have 5 systems on both pages.

Also, in measures 31-36, you can condense the rhythm notation of the LH by using dotted quarters instead of quarter-tied-8ths, like so:
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Zeta