Game: Wii Fit
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Balance Game Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: videogaminglegodude

videogaminglegodude

this actually comes in 2 parts.

thanks in advance for feedback.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

videogaminglegodude

Brawler4Ever

Feedback.

Above is a compilation of a few ideas that I had that could improve the sheet.
-Added a pickup line at the intro. I'm not sure if this is necessary, or if it even helps. Intro 1 is a very interesting song because it doesn't seem to match up properly with the beginning and end of different measures. I feel that measure 7 starts an eighth rest too late, but it seems to match up with the rest of the song as it is. No idea. :o
-Fixed measure 10 so that its notes are triplets. I don't know why it's all in one triplet group; I blame xml conversion.
-Added the bass to the left hand during Intro 2.
-Changed the Key Signature to G Major at measure 20, which lasts until the repeat. Changed the repeating C to a D to follow the key change.
-Added random dynamics and other stuff. Measure 10 looks crowded now, in my opinion.
-I scaled down the entire sheet a bit so that it all fits in one page.

There's still some things that need to be done. My version does not have measure numbers, the url needs to be corrected, and basically everything just needs to be polished. Since this was more a "proof-of-concept," I didn't take the time to make it look nice.

Of course, if you disagree with any/all of my changes, I'm totally fine with that as well. I'm just throwing out ideas at this point. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

JDMEK5

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on June 24, 2015, 07:52:37 AMnobody wants to give feedback? :'(
If nobody responds in 24 hours, don't panic. I'd bump the topic after 3 weeks or so.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 24, 2015, 07:03:25 PMIf nobody responds in 24 hours, don't panic. I'd bump the topic after 3 weeks or so.

oh, good.

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 24, 2015, 10:21:31 AMFeedback.

Above is a compilation of a few ideas that I had that could improve the sheet.
-Added a pickup line at the intro. I'm not sure if this is necessary, or if it even helps. Intro 1 is a very interesting song because it doesn't seem to match up properly with the beginning and end of different measures. I feel that measure 7 starts an eighth rest too late, but it seems to match up with the rest of the song as it is. No idea. :o
-Fixed measure 10 so that its notes are triplets. I don't know why it's all in one triplet group; I blame xml conversion.
-Added the bass to the left hand during Intro 2.
-Changed the Key Signature to G Major at measure 20, which lasts until the repeat. Changed the repeating C to a D to follow the key change.
-Added random dynamics and other stuff. Measure 10 looks crowded now, in my opinion.
-I scaled down the entire sheet a bit so that it all fits in one page.

There's still some things that need to be done. My version does not have measure numbers, the url needs to be corrected, and basically everything just needs to be polished. Since this was more a "proof-of-concept," I didn't take the time to make it look nice.

Of course, if you disagree with any/all of my changes, I'm totally fine with that as well. I'm just throwing out ideas at this point. :P
I like what you did very much, and will edit what I have one I get the PDF.  thenks! ;D

I have updated it.  anyone else?

videogaminglegodude

I would, um, be a lot more comfortable if i at least got some criteria.  even just a "good job!"  or even better, "This topic has been accepted"

can somebody please respond?

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: videogaminglegodude on July 03, 2015, 06:40:43 PMI would, um, be a lot more comfortable if i at least got some criteria.  even just a "good job!"  or even better, "This topic has been accepted"

can somebody please respond?

why!?!?!?!

Bespinben

I aim to have 20 sheets per update per month. There are about 45 sheets waiting for review still. This means that there is strong likelihood that half the sheets here will have to wait until the next update (1 month later) to have feedback.

Please understand.

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Bespinben on July 11, 2015, 05:07:48 PMI aim to have 20 sheets per update per month. There are about 45 sheets waiting for review still. This means that there is strong likelihood that half the sheets here will have to wait until the next update (1 month later) to have feedback.

Please understand.

I understand.  but hey, look on the plus side!  the fact that there are that many arrangements coming that quickly means we have lots of great arrangers wis lots of great arrangements out there to make this a great site! ;D

Bespinben

Congratulations! You've been randomly selected to have your sheet reviewed!

*Your harmonies in measures 1-10 are all off. It starts on C, and then goes to Dm7/C. If that is just mumbo-jumbo, just listen carefully again the OST, and individually transcribe each note correctly. It's much different than what you have.
*TEMPO ~ 250 beats per minute is DEFINITELY not the tempo. That kind of speed surpasses the likes of "Flight of the Bumblebee". What you need to do is rewrite the entire sheet from scratch using half the size of note values you currently have (8ths become 16ths, quarters become 8ths, etc.), and then write the tempo as 125 beats per minute.
*RHYTHMS ~ Just listen carefully again to the OST. The melody has that familiar 3+3+2 syncopated rhythm. Again, if that's mumbo-jumbo, all you need to do is count it out slowly. If you rewrite the song with the tempo changes I mentioned above, the first measure should have a quarter rest, an 8th rest, and THEN the melody comes in as "8th, dotted-8th, 16th-tied-8th, 8th / (measure 3) whole"
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: Bespinben on July 12, 2015, 03:29:18 PMCongratulations! You've been randomly selected to have your sheet reviewed!

*Your harmonies in measures 1-10 are all off. It starts on C, and then goes to Dm7/C. If that is just mumbo-jumbo, just listen carefully again the OST, and individually transcribe each note correctly. It's much different than what you have.
*TEMPO ~ 250 beats per minute is DEFINITELY not the tempo. That kind of speed surpasses the likes of "Flight of the Bumblebee". What you need to do is rewrite the entire sheet from scratch using half the size of note values you currently have (8ths become 16ths, quarters become 8ths, etc.), and then write the tempo as 125 beats per minute.
*RHYTHMS ~ Just listen carefully again to the OST. The melody has that familiar 3+3+2 syncopated rhythm. Again, if that's mumbo-jumbo, all you need to do is count it out slowly. If you rewrite the song with the tempo changes I mentioned above, the first measure should have a quarter rest, an 8th rest, and THEN the melody comes in as "8th, dotted-8th, 16th-tied-8th, 8th / (measure 3) whole"

er, I will try.  that kinda' blew right over my head, but I read it pretty fast.

DonValentino

Deleted for inactivity, please fix your submissions according to the feedback received.