News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Club Nintendo

Started by SlowPokemon, July 06, 2012, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Okay but Europe and Japan got way better rewards than we did in terms of physical merchandise.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Free copies of the normally hilariously overpriced and untransferrable emulated games ::)

It was certainly a meager excuse for a loyalty program that could have been handled far better.  It was a goddamn marketing scheme, not a charity by Nintendo.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 04, 2015, 12:36:42 PMFree copies of the normally hilariously overpriced and untransferrable emulated games ::)

It was certainly a meager excuse for a loyalty program that could have been handled far better.  It was a goddamn marketing scheme, not a charity by Nintendo.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 07, 2012, 10:52:02 AMMan the free stuff nintendo gives us for registering games to get free stuff is lame boo hoo

;)

Nebbles

I'm more interested in physical rewards than games anyway. I want cool stuff I can display on my shelves.

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 01:15:48 PMI'm more interested in physical rewards than games anyway. I want cool stuff I can display on my shelves.
you mean like the cool posters and T shirts?
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 04, 2015, 01:16:38 PMyou mean like the cool posters and T shirts?
Or soundtracks.
If only

Nebbles

Soundtracks. That's all I goddamn want, among some other really cool figurines Japan and Europe got. The posters were nice, there were like... a whopping two t-shirts and that was it. I want to collect game OSTs because those would have significant value to me.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2015, 12:39:29 PM;)

People can revise and improve their opinions over time, I know that's a hard concept for you though ;)

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Lmao but apparently not their shitty attitudes no need to be a dick

blueflower999

For someone who sees everyone else's opinions as wrong, that seems to be a hard concept for you too.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

Yo, guys, cool it. Don't start anything.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:24:12 PMOkay but Europe and Japan got way better rewards than we did in terms of physical merchandise.
Except some countries of Europe got nothing so I wouldn't complain smh

KefkaticFanatic

I think the gits of it is that Nintendo has been doing a dismal job of communicating with and interacting with their community at large, and that that's something that everyone is not only hoping, but expecting will drastically improve with their next generation of online.  There hasn't been an excuse for their paltry offerings for years already.

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 04, 2015, 08:37:49 PMFor someone who sees everyone else's opinions as wrong, that seems to be a hard concept for you too.

I wouldn't call attempting to further elaborate my point of view as anything close to a lack of understanding.  There is actually an intelligent way to converse when people have differing points of view.  It's when somebody drops down to the very lowest, and generally worthless tiers of the debate pyramid that it just becomes this petty nonsense, where yes indeed, somebody is either lacking the capacity to understand or is too frivolous to even make the attempt.

me irl
[close]