News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[N64] Mario Kart 64 - "Starting Race (9 seconds)"

Started by slayergramp, July 06, 2015, 11:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slayergramp

Completed by cqk328
Was wondering if someone could put this together, or link me to the sheet music available, I looked hard but couldn't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxQPHPuY1X0

Also, it'd be really cool if anyone knew the 2 notes/chords involved in the countdown timer (red, red, green).

Brawler4Ever

[EDIT] Ok, due to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot work on this sheet. I'm sorry. I was working on figuring out what the chords were, but I hadn't yet made any tangible progress. I could continue working on this in MuseScore, but I would have great difficulty giving you an accurate version in Notepad (just in case something goes wrong). In any case, I'm going out of town for the weekend tomorrow morning. I had hoped to have this sheet done by tonight, short as it is, but that turned out to not be the case. Sorry about that. :-\

If anybody else wants to claim the song, it is now available.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

Sorry, double post, but I want slayergramp to see the update on the song.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

TheMarioPianist

What the heck, I'm looking for something to do. I'll take it.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Sorry for a double post, but here's my first effort at it. It's almost 2am here in Ohio, so its probably pretty rough. I guarantee that some of the notes and rests, although mathematically correct, are probably musically incorrect. Oh yea, and the title could be wrong, too. I just took it off a YouTube video of the OST.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3brqqiea2o8pq6v/Starting%20Race%20%28First%29.mus?dl=0

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player