Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

unmotivated

Saria

Works perfectly fine with my volume and it's not even maxed.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dudeman

NoS, you might want to check your computer's audio settings. Sometimes mine drops the MIDI output volume for no reason.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on March 08, 2015, 07:03:57 PMNoS, you might want to check your computer's audio settings. Sometimes mine drops the MIDI output volume for no reason.
Yeah Noc, mine does that a lot.

Btw, Nice job on this song!

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

AwesomeYears

Olimar12345

Really good! Here are my comments:

-That chord in the LH at measure 10 is pretty impossible to play with one hand (go ahead and try-ouch!). My suggestion would be to put the lower E and F# in the LH, and the higher two in the RH. I'd also add an A and B above the E and F# in the RH.

-You left out the rolled chord in the RH of measure 9. Since it would be rather hard to play it authentically (B minor triad, starting on D5 going up to F#6 in half of a count xD ) I'd write it as (from lowest to highest): F# first space, B D F# top of staff, all under an 8va. quarter note or eighth note should do. I would also consider putting a C# in there, but the inversion would be all of, and it might be harder to play, at least when balanced with the rest of the piece, aaack I'm thinking too hard again! xD

-Staccato markings on the eighth note arpeggios in the LH at measure 11 through the end of the piece would be welcome.

-Measure 11 LH notes should be (ascending) B F# G B, then B F# B D

-First two notes of measure 12 (LH) should be B and E, below what you have written.

-Measure 14 LH: move the first note down to a G, the second note up to an E, the sixth note down to an F#, and the eighth note up to a C#

-Measure 15 LH, the first four eighth notes should be (ascending) B F# G B

-Move the first note in measure 16 (LH) down to an A natural (and put a courtesy accidental in front of it).

-The first two eighth notes in the LH of measure 17 should be lowered to G and B, and the last four eighth notes should be lowered to F# C# E A

-The first two notes in the last measure (LH) shoule be lowered to a B and F#, then the last three notes should be lowered an octave.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

I miss this one, so I fixed it up and updated the links. ^^
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot