[GBC] The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons - "Maku Road and Path" (Replacement) b

Started by Zeta, April 22, 2015, 04:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages & Oracle of Seasons
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Maku Road and Path
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Don Valentino

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

DonValentino

Bespinben

Hohoho. Lovely.

We'll get this done in a jiffy:
*M. 4, beat 2 - Instead of spelling it as D#, F#, A#, spelling it as Eb, Gb, Bb. The Bb here functions in much the same way as it does in measures 1-2, so that's why I see no reason to use A#
*M. 8, beats 1.5 to 3 - If the bass is the root, you have the tones spelled as "1st, diminished 8th, minor 10th". To give this some of semblance of tertian-ism, spell it as "1st, major 7th, augmented 9th". So, instead of C#, C, E, write C# B#, Dx; instead of D, Db, F, write D, C#, E#; instead of D#, D, F#, write Eb, D, F#.
*Site URL
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on April 22, 2015, 11:29:16 AMHohoho. Lovely.

We'll get this done in a jiffy:
*M. 4, beat 2 - Instead of spelling it as D#, F#, A#, spelling it as Eb, Gb, Bb. The Bb here functions in much the same way as it does in measures 1-2, so that's why I see no reason to use A#
*M. 8, beats 1.5 to 3 - If the bass is the root, you have the tones spelled as "1st, diminished 8th, minor 10th". To give this some of semblance of tertian-ism, spell it as "1st, major 7th, augmented 9th". So, instead of C#, C, E, write C# B#, Dx; instead of D, Db, F, write D, C#, E#; instead of D#, D, F#, write Eb, D, F#.
*Site URL

*Hmm I thought it was an ascending thingy that just stopped in the middle, but that makes more sense.
*Ohhh makes total sense.
*...Really? Are we using capital letters in the URL? Since when!? *insert dramatic chipmunk here*

Oll Korrect :J

Zeta