[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "Midna's Theme" (Replacement) by The Deku Trombonist

Started by Zeta, April 23, 2015, 08:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Midna's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: The Deku Trombonist

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bespinben

Love the way you handled the layers in m. 5-6   (・ω・)b

Part of me desperately wants to stick a fermata on the last chord of measure 10. It does go on for that exact length though in the OST, I admit, but you can definitely feel there's a "breaking" of the two phrases afforded by the undulating dynamics. Maybe just put a caesura or a breath mark there? (parenthesized fermata even?) Your call.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Brassman388

My only problem is measure 6. Get rid of that extra natural and the sharps on the parentheses. They're an eyesore.

The Deku Trombonist

I finally found some time to fix these things. The double accidental is a 2014->2012 export issue but with the help of some sorcery it should be fixed.

Brassman388

Go to special tools and use the accidental tool. You can't get rid of it, but you can reduce its size to 1%, which is almost like deleting it.

The Deku Trombonist

Bespinben

I was thinking.... maybe you could put another bracket at the end of m. 6 (facing backwards) to help signify the end of the RH playing the upper layer of the LH.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta