[GCN] Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - "Eternal Bond" by Tobbeh99 & ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, August 21, 2015, 12:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Student discounts are your friend.

Also, please move this discussion elsewhere, you have a habit of getting off topic, ThatGamer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 21, 2015, 07:49:06 PMStudent discounts are your friend.

Also, please move this discussion elsewhere, you have a habit of getting off topic, ThatGamer.

Hey, you're here! So, what's missing from this arrangement?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

I seems like I missed to change some notes in measure 35 when I edited your sheet. Make the 16ths into 8th triplets.
Here's how to do it:
1) delete the 16th notes, or maybe all the notes in the measure
2) Rewrite the measure
3) you make triplets by creating a note, in this case an 8th, then use the triplet tool an click on the 8th note. A window will pop up but just click OK. And after that you can fill in with more 8ths.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Hmm was thinking the same as TG got banned. It would be a shame if such a great arrangement gone to waste. So y I accept it, but it might take a while.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Up to you! I'll leave this here with your name stuck on it, for the time being. If you wanna drop it later, just delete it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

Ok I edited the arrangement. I did a lot to improve it. But one thing I'm not certain of is the harmonies, I'm really bad at hearing those, so I'm really not sure they are correct.

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 01, 2015, 02:53:50 PMBut one thing I'm not certain of is the harmonies, I'm really bad at hearing those, so I'm really not sure they are correct.
Same. I just bs it so it sounds okay and hope it's correct
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheMarioPianist

My perfect pitch didn't notice any discrepancies in the harmonies, so I think you're good there. The only thing I would question is the playability of that triplet in measure 31. Jumping octaves that fast...RIP right hands everywhere...personally I would probably keep the top notes, but if no one has an issue with leaving it how it is then I'm ok with it. Otherwise, solid arrangement!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Concerning the harmonies, I'm thinking particularly about the seconds (sounds a bit dubious) and the notes with only octaves (if I'm missing any harmony notes) in the A section.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Zeta