[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - "Nocturne of Shadow"

Started by ThatGamer, December 20, 2014, 10:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

So, I was talking to Nocturne of Shadow, and his name reminded me that I forgot to ask for this song.

A replacement, of course.

I just don't think the arranger did a good job on this one.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Actually I thought they did a pretty good job on it.  I checked it out way back when :P
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 20, 2014, 11:06:30 AMActually I thought they did a pretty good job on it.  I checked it out way back when :P

Really...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bubbles

What he said. The one on site seems accurate and playable, and honestly I don't know what else you want. I could still leave this thread unfulfilled, but don't get your hopes up

ThatGamer

KefkaticFanatic

If you have some suggestions on more specific improvements to the arrangement, I'm sure people would be glad to hear of it so they would perhaps have something more to go off of.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Yugi

Sebastian

Yugi