News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

MID and PDF Files

Started by ThatGamer, December 17, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Only one thing left...please tell me how to create MID and PDF files, and tell me EVERYTHING about it. After that, I will be fully able to finish my arrangment!

Only PDF, I've figured out MID.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Read this for PDFs. I know you're new, but in the future please try searching for a solution before creating another topic. That link is on the first page of the help board.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Oops. Sorry, I was just in a rush to upload my first arrangement. I'll check from now on. Now, once I upload all three files and submit it to Ninsheetmusic, will it be on the main site, or do I have to wait until an updater updates it?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Before I answer that, just curious, have you read the correct formatting guidelines?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

I'm apparently missing game name and arranger, but everything else seems in order. Unfortunately, it's already uploaded, so I can't change it now, are you able to fix that before it's uploaded? For future uploads, how can I add the arranger name and game name? I didn't see a spot for that...

Olimar12345

It will not be uploaded until it meets the standards. You have the ability to edit it by editing it likely would a post.

The Deku Trombonist

Please look around first and try to avoid doing things in a hurry.

http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6421.0

ThatGamer

Mmm, I'm getting the feeling I should read everything before I make another mistake. So how do you edit game name and arranger name? And what do you think of my arrangement?

Olimar12345

We will review your arrangement once you apply the basic formatting guidelines. Once you edit the file, add the new files by editing it from the NSM panel.

ThatGamer

Ok, I edited the PDF and MUS, they should have proper formatting now! Notify me if they don't!